Page 84 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    I don't think Klein is in any way a D1 basketball player. He seems like a really god athlete who is just bigger and stronger and more athletic against his piers. He doesn't seem to have a lot of basketball skills at all.
    After Klein's sophomore season I thought he would was someone we should be looking at and I'm not saying we shouldn't be now because of his athleticism but he didn't improve his offensive skills like I thought he would from last season.
    The Walters kid from Jamestown was impressive at State. He is 6'7", has a long wingspan with great low post footwork, nice touch inside and was a beast on the boards grabbing 54 rebounds in three games. He is going to Jamestown College but could definitely play at a higher level IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    After Klein's sophomore season I thought he would was someone we should be looking at and I'm not saying we shouldn't be now because of his athleticism but he didn't improve his offensive skills like I thought he would from last season.
    The Walters kid from Jamestown was impressive at State. He is 6'7", has a long wingspan with great low post footwork, nice touch inside and was a beast on the boards grabbing 54 rebounds in three games. He is going to Jamestown College but could definitely play at a higher level IMO.
    It was fun watching him play this year again. Living in Jamestown I will get to see him play more. If I do not renew my Bison mens BB season tickets will probably see him play even more.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    It was fun watching him play this year again. Living in Jamestown I will get to see him play more. If I do not renew my Bison mens BB season tickets will probably see him play even more.
    He is going to be a stud from the get go for the Jimmies! What a state tournament he had. His 24 rebounds on Thursday night was as impressive as I have seen, and I'm old!

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wolters was the best player in the tournament hands down. He can easily play a stretch four and in my opinion is easily a D2 player as a stretch four. Skunberg needs to continue to improve. Even the opponents realized they had to double Mason and could contain Skunberg with one defender. Skunberg was able to get his shot whenever he wanted but he at times was giving me horrific visions of Andrew Wiggins.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watching the class b it seems like Bohl could play at a division one level. Sure is a great player and took 1,000 shots a day this summer according to Dom. That’s a guy I would like on my team.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Skunberg should have got a taunting technical against Century near the end of the game then followed that up by fouling his guy taking a 3.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Watching the class b it seems like Bohl could play at a division one level. Sure is a great player and took 1,000 shots a day this summer according to Dom. That’s a guy I would like on my team.
    Will be playing for Minot State next year.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Bohl forces way too many plays and he's doing that against high school kids. He's a good player though, both him and Hedberg. It was funny watching them play at times, looked like those 2 guys and 3 little kids out on the court for that team.

Sidenote:

Is it just me or does Hedberg have extremely skinny legs?

Maybe it was just those tights he had on.....but....

steelbison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    ???? Really? I sure did t see that. I think he and Hedberg will struggle at the div 2 level. The player that has potential is the 67 kid from Jamestown. But too short to play the post at the div 1 level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk