Page 70 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    why is everyone so proud to be down on the coach... this was a great signing a great recruiting class.... get out of your own way people and have some fun enjoy some koolaid for a couple days.... cuz dam it’s tastee
    because itll taste spoiled come November, me boi!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Unfortunately I no longer get to excited for the prospect of what might be. I will get excited when we see some change in results. Don't get me wrong I SO want to see this team succeed I have dropped below cautiously optimistic though. Please Please Please NDSU Basketball get me excited again.
    I'm glad you said it first bc I have those feelings as well, but I like this Griesel kid. Is there room for another big or are the schollies used up?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    How is Griesel's game? Shooter? Ball in hands guy?
    http://www.hudl.com/profile/4878010/Sam-Griesel

The best former Bison comparison would be Taylor Braun. Griesel is a long athletic wing who’s strengths right now are in transition and getting to the rim, but also needs to become a better outside shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by fbmind View Post
    http://www.hudl.com/profile/4878010/Sam-Griesel

The best former Bison comparison would be Taylor Braun. Griesel is a long athletic wing who’s strengths right now are in transition and getting to the rim, but also needs to become a better outside shooter.
    Hopefully he isn't forced to play the 4 his entire career. NDSU doesn't have a transition game so that isn't going to be much of a factor but he can be a huge benefit if he can create and get to the rim in a halfcourt offense, especially with his height and length.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Can a brother get a Burgundy optimism post?
    I'm still happy, it's just not trendy to be happy. I'm good. We normally beat UNI twice a year in recruiting
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I'm still happy, it's just not trendy to be happy. I'm good. We normally beat UNI twice a year in recruiting
    Yeah... In football.

Someone help me out. It appears to me NDSU is out of scholarships with the 13 man limit, and I see we are looking at Myles Hanson. Can anyone confirm where we are at and who all is on scholarship? Absolutely love what Richman is doing with the roster.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by herdmember View Post
    Someone help me out. It appears to me NDSU is out of scholarships with the 13 man limit, and I see we are looking at Myles Hanson. Can anyone confirm where we are at and who all is on scholarship? Absolutely love what Richman is doing with the roster.

Thanks!
    I was wondering the same thing. 14 players for next season, and 13 scholarships. Maybe someone is on a 4 of 5 year plan?

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. 14 players for next season, and 13 scholarships. Maybe someone is on a 4 of 5 year plan?
    trying to get myles to walk on for 1 year then scholly probably.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Usually we'd hear about the 5 for 4 scholarship opportunity right away. The only thing that I could think of is if another player on the roster is considering leaving. I could see a guy like Quayle dropping way down in the rotation with the guys we've brought in and if he's wanting to play meaningful minutes he may be a transfer candidate but that's just pure speculation. As far as I was concerned once we signed Sam our recruiting for this class was complete.