Page 51 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

[QUOTE=steelbison;1273635]Are we looking at Wyatt Hanson from Stanley. He is quite the player. More talented than AJ coming out of high school. Very athletic

I don't think he is more talented than AJ coming out of school in my opinion, but he does remind me of a young Taylor Braun. He is more athletic for sure as you don't see ND kids driving and dunking like does.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU offered Noah Christensen had 20 points 13 rebounds vs 29-0 Perham and led Breckenridge to State last night.

Nebraska & Tim Miles was at the game according to Nebraska fans. that's not good for us
    Can't we just PAY his family for him to commit alas like all Big schools----Arizona, Kentucky...etc

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=Snowgoose;1273687]
    Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Are we looking at Wyatt Hanson from Stanley. He is quite the player. More talented than AJ coming out of high school. Very athletic

I don't think he is more talented than AJ coming out of school in my opinion, but he does remind me of a young Taylor Braun. He is more athletic for sure as you don't see ND kids driving and dunking like does.
    I believe he is going to Moorhead State.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Jaxon Knotek a finalist for this state award from the Wisconsin Sports Network:

SENIOR BOYS BASKETBALL AWARDS -- SHOOTER FINALISTS

Jaxon Knotek, 6-6, River Falls -- The Player of the Year in the Big Rivers Conference, Knotek has been a focal point for opposing defenses in the conference the past three seasons. The 1,000-career scorer averaged 20.4 ppg as a senior while helping River Falls to a 15-9 record under coach Zac Campbell. Knotek has very deep shooting range and has the size and length to shoot over most defenders. He will play college basketball in the fall at NCAA Division I North Dakota State
    http://www.wissports.net/news_articl...rrer_id=532521
    Jaxon Knotek named to the Division 2 Wisconsin Basketball Coaches Association All-State Team.

http://www.wissports.net/news_articl...rrer_id=532521

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Breckenridge pulls off the upset, handing Perham it’s 1st loss of the season.
    Christensen & Co on to State.
    This was a huge game for Breck! As the coach said, Breck is finally turning the corner... going to State 2 years in a row.
    N. Christensen (relative, 1 mile away, nice young man) - If he comes to NDSU, we'll keep our season tickets!

Bison recruit Vinnie Shahid and Region IX Champions Western Nebraska Community College still playing:

HUTCHINSON, Kan. – Vinnie Shahid and Jervay Green combined for 45 points and the Western Nebraska Community College men's basketball team opened the NJCAA national tournament with an 87-73 win over Holmes Community College Monday afternoon in Hutchinson, Kansas.

WNCC advances to the quarterfinals to face No. 2 seen Northwest Florida State College on Tuesday at 5;30 p.m. MST. Northwest earned a first-round bye
    http://wnccathletics.com/sports/mbkb...20180319wt5tg1

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Breckenridge big man Christensen has grown into a Division I basketball prospect

http://www.inforum.com/sports/basket...tball-prospect

In a week, he will announce where he's planning to play college basketball. His dream is to one day play in the NCAA Division I tournament and be part of an upset victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Breckenridge big man Christensen has grown into a Division I basketball prospect

http://www.inforum.com/sports/basket...tball-prospect
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    Nice article!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Nice article!!!
    So is he interested in ag type degree?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Nice article!!!
    But are you keeping your season tickets???

NDSU recruit Jarius Cook, 6’ 3” G, Park Center HS, was named to the 2018 Star Tribune 2nd Team All-Metro Team. In a sign of how much Minnesota high school basketball has improved over the years, all five 1st Team selections are P5 recruits (the one sophomore will be).