Page 6 of 134 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

so a kid who started to play basketball late and is 7 feet should be polished? You may want to call Kentucky and Duke...because that is who would get him. He apparently has been a great kid and really works hard. Better than that, he WANTS to be a Bison. It is hard to get any post into a mid major, this could be our best chance ever at a bigtime big man. I am sure there are some growing pains in his basketball development. No big man is perfect at age 16-17.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Coaches checking out the MN state tournament for talent, the work never stops. 6'10 Sophomore Joe Hedstom holds a Bison offer. Hopkins has super talented team so Joe doesn't play a ton but does make a difference when he does get in. Very aggressive and attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    the 7 footer (Junior) that we have coming from Dickinson plays tomorrow night against Davies. He is really developing quickly. Also keep an eye on Moody kid.
    Jordan Meidinger article, he is up against Fargo Davies 6' 6" JR Jake Paper today at 6:00 in the state tourney.
    Meidinger had averaged 9.6 ppg, 7.2 rpg during the regular season.

http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/spo...mpeting-state#

If Meidinger performs how he did in three West Region Tournament games last week, where he had a double-double and an unofficial triple-double with points, rebounds and blocks, the Midgets will be a tough out for any team, regardless of seed.
    Last edited by bruinbison; 03-10-2016 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Gametime

so a kid who started to play basketball late and is 7 feet should be polished? You may want to call Kentucky and Duke...because that is who would get him. He apparently has been a great kid and really works hard. Better than that, he WANTS to be a Bison. It is hard to get any post into a mid major, this could be our best chance ever at a bigtime big man. I am sure there are some growing pains in his basketball development. No big man is perfect at age 16-17.
    Agreed. NDSU got a steal. I know with 100% certainty that an ACC school has shown interest. Jordan is going to be a pro. He made a played in the WDA tournament that just screamed that he could be high major. Wow NDSU got a steal.

Agreed. NDSU got a steal. I know with 100% certainty that an ACC school has shown interest. Jordan is going to be a pro. He made a played in the WDA tournament that just screamed that he could be high major. Wow NDSU got a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by balla45 View Post
    Wow NDSU got a steal.
    If we can hold the verbal. Unfortunately I don't trust much for early verbals until the fax is sent in with the signature. I really hope we keep him.

Like I said before, when it is all said and done, we will look back and say...how the heck did we land him. You don't find 7 footers who can run and jump like this. Literally developing daily. Gym rat too. GOing to be fun. We are extremely tied in with his staff. He cannot wait to be a Bison. Hope it sticks, as he is a good one.

Anyone know how to watch that game tonight at 6PM? tell me it is on TV. Davies is fun to watch. Klabo kid is a stud. Only a 9th grader, you know he is going to fill out. If he is open, he makes it.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Like I said before, when it is all said and done, we will look back and say...how the heck did we land him. You don't find 7 footers who can run and jump like this. Literally developing daily. Gym rat too. GOing to be fun. We are extremely tied in with his staff. He cannot wait to be a Bison. Hope it sticks, as he is a good one.

Anyone know how to watch that game tonight at 6PM? tell me it is on TV. Davies is fun to watch. Klabo kid is a stud. Only a 9th grader, you know he is going to fill out. If he is open, he makes it.
    http://www.wday.com/sports/3983797-w...all-tournament

596 on Midco

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Minneapolis North racked up an 80-27 win in the opening game of the Class A bracket. Wow. They just might be able to name the score of their games this weekend.

Dickinson should try and get a basketball game scheduled (tournament?)
    against Esko, Minnesota, next season. The 7' Meidinger could play against a
    7' 2" center, Adam Trapp (2018). Trapp averaged 14.3 ppg, 7.1 rpg, 3.9 blk
    this season. He already holds offers from Iowa and DePaul.