Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1074

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Blog Entries

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Will be interesting, we did sign Donald Carter III a juco point guard who will come in as a sophomore next season. Not sure if we have a scholly available. Also worth noting his older brother currently is on SDSU roster but is basically seeing no playing time after getting a good amount of run his freshman year. Would have to think that lead to Noah's decision... dont be shocked to see Owen transfer out of SDSU at seasons end.
    Pretty sure Carter is going to be a JR next year. He is playing this year as a sophomore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Pretty sure Carter is going to be a JR next year. He is playing this year as a sophomore.
    You are correct.

i have no idea who any of these guys are but the more i look at it the MOMO i want MOMO! i think he would fit nicely with the grittyness we having coming back in griesal, knotak the spud, maleek, tyree etc hes that type of gritty-------plenty of scoring need a dime dropper and junk yard dog on defense! bring other juco in as needed for 1 on 1 scoring--------also williston states got a guy coming 2 town next thursday "the jamican sensation" 7-2 wingspan would be a nice replacement for t ward--------regardless, my 2020 lineup is as follows:
    1. cam
    2. maleek
    3. noah
    4. rocky
    5. witz

thats syracuse style length fellas! jimmy the finger-pointer behiem were comin were comin! tell saul and his man defense to shove it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by slickvic View Post
    i have no idea who any of these guys are but the more i look at it the momo i want momo! I think he would fit nicely with the grittyness we having coming back in griesal, knotak the spud, maleek, tyree etc hes that type of gritty-------plenty of scoring need a dime dropper and junk yard dog on defense! Bring other juco in as needed for 1 on 1 scoring--------also williston states got a guy coming 2 town next thursday "the jamican sensation" 7-2 wingspan would be a nice replacement for t ward--------regardless, my 2020 lineup is as follows:
    1. Cam
    2. Maleek
    3. Noah
    4. Rocky
    5. Witz

thats syracuse style length fellas! Jimmy the finger-pointer behiem were comin were comin! Tell saul and his man defense to shove it
    we definitely need pg depth!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    i have no idea who any of these guys are but the more i look at it the MOMO i want MOMO! i think he would fit nicely with the grittyness we having coming back in griesal, knotak the spud, maleek, tyree etc hes that type of gritty-------plenty of scoring need a dime dropper and junk yard dog on defense! bring other juco in as needed for 1 on 1 scoring--------also williston states got a guy coming 2 town next thursday "the jamican sensation" 7-2 wingspan would be a nice replacement for t ward--------regardless, my 2020 lineup is as follows:
    1. cam
    2. maleek
    3. noah
    4. rocky
    5. witz

thats syracuse style length fellas! jimmy the finger-pointer behiem were comin were comin! tell saul and his man defense to shove it
    You forgot Griesel and Eady. Him being out is hurting his development though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    we definitely need pg depth!!!!
    We signed a JUCO PG to provide depth behind Cam and Cook can play it in a bind if needed. There's no way that lineup above will ever see the floor with Dave as the coach. I predict next years starting lineup to be:
    1. Cam
    2. Knoteck
    3. Griesel
    4. Eady
    5. Rocky

Honestly the only big change I'd prefer to see is Maleeck starting at the 4, I think he brings way more to the table but Dave always plays the veteran guys more

Blog Entries

Dion Ford Lake Region CC. St Paul Central FR

47 points tonight.. 26 points Saturday.

Hes a baller!!!!

Feb 20 at NDSCS 530. Slick. let's do a scouting outing
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Dion Ford Lake Region CC. St Paul Central FR

47 points tonight.. 26 points Saturday.

Hes a baller!!!!

Feb 20 at NDSCS 530. Slick. let's do a scouting outing
    im in chapo, pump it up! bisonville 3 point shoot-out at halftime? lets get the recruting gang back 2gether

should also hit the trail up 2 cass lake el chapo jarell jacobs 57 pts 22 reb the other night my oh my

Blog Entries

HELL YEA... CASS LAKE BALLIN!!

here's his junior year highlights: https://youtu.be/YH7fusPKQjs
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?