Page 42 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Im still hesitant about his size (Moody). How will he create in college? Terrific shooter though.
    I watched Moody over a dozen times in HS. I saw him score 57 against eventual state champion Minot as a junior! He is not just a shooter, he has a quick first step and scores in multiple ways. He can stop and pop or finish at the rim. It will be interesting how his offensive game translates to to the college level where the defenders are going to be much better athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Is he HS 6'3'' or is he ACTUALLY 6'3"?
    What's it care? How tall was Woody? Not sure why people get obsessed with guard height.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    What's it care? How tall was Woody? Not sure why people get obsessed with guard height.
    It's length.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    It's length.
    I'd take Woody over our last PG any day and twice on days ending in Y. Length? It's long enough. That's what she said!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'd take Woody over our last PG any day and twice on days ending in Y. Length? It's long enough. That's what she said!
    Woody was shorter but he had long arms.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Ryan James tweets that Joe Hedstrom - 6' 10" - Hopkins HS - (2018 NDSU offer)
    has been offered by Hofstra. Also has offers from Cleveland State, South Dakota and Loyola (MD). Minnesota has watched during summer leagues as well.

Sam Griesel - 6' 5" 195 - Lincoln East NB (2018) (NDSU offer)
    other offers include Presbyterian and D2 schools Nebraska-Kearney and Wayne State.
    The article mentions Griesel as being a 4.0 student.

......Sam Griesel has made a strong push up the Nebraska player rankings over the last seven months, and a strong AAU season should help boost his stock.......

Lincoln East's top two scorers from last season return in 6-foot-7 post Jordan Janssen (14.0 points per game) and Griesel, who averaged 13.1 points and 4.3 rebounds.
    http://www.omaha.com/neprepzone/recr...503b1c5d1.html

They have Griesel ranked at #10 in the summer rankings of 2018 Nebraska high school players.
    His scouting report is:

10. Sam Griesel SG Lincoln East
    Evaluation: Griesel is a versatile, athletic swingman who loves to attack the basket but can also knock down shots from the perimeter. He moves the ball well and plays with good efficiency. Griesel has a lot of potential on the defensive end with his ability to hold his own against bigs and stay in front of guards on the perimeter.
    Last edited by bruinbison; 07-25-2017 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Ryan James tweets that Joe Hedstrom - 6' 10" - Hopkins HS - (2018 NDSU offer)
    has been offered by Hofstra. Also has offers from Cleveland State, South Dakota and Loyola (MD). Minnesota has watched during summer leagues as well.
    NDSU should be ALLLL IN on Hedstrom. He is gonna be DAM good at D1 level
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Sam Griesel now offered by Omaha

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sam's tape shows a player with great potential----very athletic, nice set shot, didn't see him shoot off the dribble---but a player that best ball is ahead of him for sure