Page 82 of 86 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 853

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

  1. #811
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    22,003
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Any indication on where Harden-Hayes is leaning? Waiting for a bigger offer? Wonder if he could grab a UNI offer?
    Get Geu in.

    Bisonville FCS Survivor Pick Em Champs
    2017: JDZ
    2016: CalBison97
    2015: Taper
    2014: SamsRams

  2. #812
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    22,003
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Will be checking out Boden Skunburgs WDA semi game vs Minot tonight. Jamestown undefeated.
    Get Geu in.

    Bisonville FCS Survivor Pick Em Champs
    2017: JDZ
    2016: CalBison97
    2015: Taper
    2014: SamsRams

  3. #813
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,380
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Noah Christensen will play his last regular season game tonight in Breck, & again on Thrusday for playoffs.
    The winner, plays at Concordia on Sat. March 9.

    (One of Noah's younger brothers, a sophomore, got his first varsity start on Feb. 5, making 33 pts & 14 rebounds. Not bad!)

    (Enderlin Eagles have some interesting talent! Twins that are 6'9" and 6'7" and another real good player who is 6"4". They play Kindred on Sat. in the Shac.)

  4. #814
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    22,003
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Jamestown took down Minot and thwarted a comeback.

    Jays have a lot of contributors so Skunberg doesnt dominate the ball like youd think. But he could if needed. Hes about 6'4. Looks to be a decent shooter and ball handler. Very physical and good body control for his age. Plays similar to Taylor Braun but not as athletic. If defense translates, will be a fine contributor at some point. I love that he still has another year.
    Get Geu in.

    Bisonville FCS Survivor Pick Em Champs
    2017: JDZ
    2016: CalBison97
    2015: Taper
    2014: SamsRams

  5. #815
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    from trunk of a car
    Posts
    6,983
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Jamestown took down Minot and thwarted a comeback.

    Jays have a lot of contributors so Skunberg doesnt dominate the ball like youd think. But he could if needed. Hes about 6'4. Looks to be a decent shooter and ball handler. Very physical and good body control for his age. Plays similar to Taylor Braun but not as athletic. If defense translates, will be a fine contributor at some point. I love that he still has another year.
    He will be good if he stays focused. Tries to hard sometimes but is improving w wry game he plays. Fun to watch and very good player.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

    "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

    My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

  6. #816
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Prairiewest Golf Course
    Posts
    2,420

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Jamestown took down Minot and thwarted a comeback.

    Jays have a lot of contributors so Skunberg doesnt dominate the ball like youd think. But he could if needed. Hes about 6'4. Looks to be a decent shooter and ball handler. Very physical and good body control for his age. Plays similar to Taylor Braun but not as athletic. If defense translates, will be a fine contributor at some point. I love that he still has another year.
    Skunberg has a nice mid range jumper. Puts the ball on the floor penetrates and pulls up. Old School!

  7. #817

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Skunberg has a nice mid range jumper. Puts the ball on the floor penetrates and pulls up. Old School!
    He has a jump shot? No way. One of the few

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

    “I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

  8. #818

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    We have 5 juniors on scholarship. Shouldn't we be hearing more on 2020 recruits?
    We have one commit in Broden Skunberg and an offer out to PG Dalton Banks.

    Anybody else know of any offers out there for 2020 recruits? We should be hot and heavy on getting this class filled out in the next couple of months.

    I think we missed on Drake Dobbs (committed to Liberty).

  9. #819
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,039

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    We have 5 juniors on scholarship. Shouldn't we be hearing more on 2020 recruits?
    We have one commit in Broden Skunberg and an offer out to PG Dalton Banks.

    Anybody else know of any offers out there for 2020 recruits? We should be hot and heavy on getting this class filled out in the next couple of months.

    I think we missed on Drake Dobbs (committed to Liberty).
    GUARDS people, obviously we need more guards, since the weave doesn't need forwards or bigs.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

  10. #820
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,575

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Jamestown took down Minot and thwarted a comeback.

    Jays have a lot of contributors so Skunberg doesnt dominate the ball like youd think. But he could if needed. Hes about 6'4. Looks to be a decent shooter and ball handler. Very physical and good body control for his age. Plays similar to Taylor Braun but not as athletic. If defense translates, will be a fine contributor at some point. I love that he still has another year.
    Jamestown State A game about to start on WDAY extra

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •