Page 48 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Will NDSU decide to have another round of MillerTime???
    PMiller a senior this season, DMiller a senior next season.

Perhaps Bison coaches will look to Ada-Borup......

http://www.inforum.com/sports/basket...nd-new-heights

Chris Murphy article on MMiller - Mason Miller

Seems like dominant rebound #’s for a high schooler, especially for a sophomore who has 2 more years to strengthen his game.
    I have watched this kid for years. I have NEVER seen a kid so physically dominant. LARGE parents. This kid is a big ten player to me. Talk about a beast. I absolutely LOVE how he plays. He is that Wisconsin type of big man who will just die for a loose ball. I am not sure how tall/big he will get...but my goodness do I love how he plays. ENERGY, passion, etc. First time I saw him...I was like...where is this kid from?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I have watched this kid for years. I have NEVER seen a kid so physically dominant. LARGE parents. This kid is a big ten player to me. Talk about a beast. I absolutely LOVE how he plays. He is that Wisconsin type of big man who will just die for a loose ball. I am not sure how tall/big he will get...but my goodness do I love how he plays. ENERGY, passion, etc. First time I saw him...I was like...where is this kid from?
    Sounds like a former Bison player.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Sounds like a future Bison player.
    FIFY

10 char

gona go check tronis mckay aka the fighting pride of st michael nd hoop 2nite 4 bismark state, hes got some good stats 27 ppg 8 rebounds a game

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    gona go check tronis mckay aka the fighting pride of st michael nd hoop 2nite 4 bismark state, hes got some good stats 27 ppg 8 rebounds a game
    Is he going to play? His stat line is really good for the 10 games he has played in out of BSC's 18 games.

checked out noah christension last night for the cowboys...scored his 1,000th pt and gave the game ball 2 gramps... somebody should text dave, if that doesnt get him on the trail nothing will...as an aside, the kid can hoop "for days" ...literally hes like my coonhound out there he doesnt even pant, best ive seen maybe ever...larry bird jr we comin we comin

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    checked out noah christension last night for the cowboys...scored his 1,000th pt and gave the game ball 2 gramps... somebody should text dave, if that doesnt get him on the trail nothing will...as an aside, the kid can hoop "for days" ...literally hes like my coonhound out there he doesnt even pant, best ive seen maybe ever...larry bird jr we comin we comin
    I sent the video of Noah to NDSU last night. 6 8 post player, he's a skinny Marshall Bjorkund, farm boy with great attitude.. would love this kid at NDSU. paging Mr Yaggie.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I've seen a number of Breckenridge games. Noah Christensen is the real deal. 6-8' with very long wingspan and is extremely athletic. If Richman isn't on this kid it is a shame. He reminds me of Taylor Braun when he came to NDSU.
    Last edited by Nutmeg; 02-01-2018 at 01:10 PM. Reason: added a word

Quote Originally Posted by Nutmeg View Post
    I've seen a number of Breckenridge games. Noah Christensen is the real deal. 6-8' with very long wingspan and is extremely athletic. If Richman isn't on this kid it is a shame. He reminds me of Taylor Braun when he came to NDSU.
    Good thing he is only a junior so this is still possible!

Relive Noah Christensen's 20 PT, 14 REB, 6 BLK performance from yesterday. The Breckenridge junior become the sixth, and youngest player to reach 1,000 career points in school history.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/BreckSpor...984320/video/1

Smooth looking athlete, shooting touch, nice jump-hooks and even a good Euro-step on the way to the basket.

NDSU recruit Jaxon Knotek scores 33 points in a River Falls 82-71 win over Rice Lake. Knotek went over 1000 points for his career during the game.