Page 65 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    the guys a basketball coach, not a player. what the hell is this development talk about? we should know what he brings to the table after 2 years and ~60 games, with or without his recruits. If hes taking over a mess, we give him extra time. if hes taking over a team that beat a 5 seed and has only been back dancing once with a brand spanking new facility, hes on a much shorter leash.

you said in a post a couple up that his first job is to recruit, then you just admitted its a lack of talent from years 1-3. WTF is it? this guy is a 1 step forward, 1.5 steps backwards coach. Not sure why it's hard to see this...
    I'm unsure why you are so sure of yourself I don't believe I have seen you ever at a game

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I'm unsure why you are so sure of yourself I don't believe I have seen you ever at a game
    I asked Darryl morey to run the analytics

Also..ez is my mole

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    The entire coaching staff, all of the returning players and Griesel stopped by the softball game today for a couple of innings.
    good to hear, doing things as a team in the offseason will only help the future. I hope Griesel enjoyed it

Sounds like the Bison are close to securing a commitment from Siena transfer Jordan Horn, a 6'3" 196 combo guard originally from St Paul:

https://twitter.com/MarkSingelais/st...287139840?s=19

According to Ryan Burns he will be visiting tomorrow and Monday. He averaged 8 points per game last year as a true freshman for 8-24 Sienna starting 13 of 30 games played. He's have to sit out next year but would have 3 years eligibility starting in the 19/20 season.

http://www.sienasaints.com/sports/m-...n_1047999.html

That’s a done deal. Chance he could be eligible. Roster has been transformed
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Want to drop any hints? Position? JC? Grad Transfer?
    Transfer. It’s finally becoming public.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Transfer. It’s finally becoming public.
    I’d like to say I’m holding my breath, but I’m not. Big sigh!

Wash, rinse repeat......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’d like to say I’m holding my breath, but I’m not. Big sigh!

Wash, rinse repeat......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    im with cas------great news blah blah blah but who we got 2 play this next year this is becoming dehoff-esque which is why i mentioned kevin hanks bring him in what do u have to lose at this point and hes honestly the best teamate u could ever ask 4 garenteee hed improve the team just by being on it

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Sounds like the Bison are close to securing a commitment from Siena transfer Jordan Horn, a 6'3" 196 combo guard originally from St Paul:

https://twitter.com/MarkSingelais/st...287139840?s=19

According to Ryan Burns he will be visiting tomorrow and Monday. He averaged 8 points per game last year as a true freshman for 8-24 Sienna starting 13 of 30 games played. He's have to sit out next year but would have 3 years eligibility starting in the 19/20 season.

http://www.sienasaints.com/sports/m-...n_1047999.html
    This surprised me when I first saw it. Sienna had a coaching change, so granted releases to Horn and at least one other player to look around. Good for Horn to have this choice. Burgundy mentioned he might be able to play right away. If that turns out to be the case, then I’ll be less surprised by this position being recruited.
    Jarius Cook is the 6’ 3” combo guard NDSU signed already and that is Jordan Horn’s description. That is where my surprise comes from. If Horn can play right away, then Cook could be redshirted, putting 2 years difference between them. If not, and Cook plays right away, you have 2 similar players same class. Cam Hunter himself is kinda a 6’ 2” combo guard, and will also be a sophomore next season. Vinnie Shahid is a 5’ 11” combo/shooting guard. No shortage of combo guards......
    Am hoping Shahid is the one who can get into the paint at will, be that true facilitator. SDSU’s freshman was good at that, breaking through the perimeter. (David Jenkins)

So to sum it up, am a bit surprised Coach Richman brought in another sophomore(?) combo guard. Am still hoping for a big man from the jc/grad transfer ranks. If you don’t get a player you really need, you can always bank the scholly for next year’s recruiting class. Must mean Horn, like the Nebraska high school player (Griesel), is someone the coaching staff really wants. Hope it works out!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    im with cas------great news blah blah blah but who we got 2 play this next year this is becoming dehoff-esque which is why i mentioned kevin hanks bring him in what do u have to lose at this point and hes honestly the best teamate u could ever ask 4 garenteee hed improve the team just by being on it
    landing Hanks would be huge as hed be a transcending talent...just hope NDSU beats out UNC(olorado) to get him