Page 117 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1336

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Joshua Streit commits to NDSU...Here is his quote :

"I live on a beef farm with with my parents and three older brothers. It felt like home when I took a campus visit."

Gee, I'm shocked we cant' get better athletes year after year when NDSU reminds them of a fucking cattle farm.

But hey, getting to the NCAA tourney in one of the worst conferences in the NCAA is apparently good enough for us! Sure, we lose to the "bigger" teams all the fucking time, even when those teams are not very good, but "oh shucks, we tried" (queue the dumbasses that are like...But, Oklahoma! And Wisconsin!... years ago and insanely rare, but, hey man, living in the past is awesome. Let's use that as an argument about how we beat schools from the bigger conferences! )

The Summit is so garbage it's almost impossible to not win it, unless your a dumpster fire, which 90% of the teams are. I mean, it's only been 2 freaking teams in the last 9 years that have won the title...think about that.

NDSU is so small time thinking it's embarrassing. The football program is a yawner at this point, beating the shit out of programs that have no business even fielding teams.
    And the basketball program gets all excited over farm boys coming to play for them.

But people are like...why are there not more people at the basketball games? Jeez, oh whiz, we beat the Summit teams alot. No one wants to come watch this bad basketball in these insanely small, cramped seats?

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post

"I live on a beef farm with with my parents and three older brothers. It felt like home when I took a campus visit."

Gee, I'm shocked we cant' get better athletes year after year when NDSU reminds them of a fucking cattle farm.

But hey, getting to the NCAA tourney in one of the worst conferences in the NCAA is apparently good enough for us! Sure, we lose to the "bigger" teams all the fucking time, even when those teams are not very good, but "oh shucks, we tried" (queue the dumbasses that are like...But, Oklahoma! And Wisconsin!... years ago and insanely rare, but, hey man, living in the past is awesome. Let's use that as an argument about how we beat schools from the bigger conferences! )

The Summit is so garbage it's almost impossible to not win it, unless your a dumpster fire, which 90% of the teams are. I mean, it's only been 2 freaking teams in the last 9 years that have won the title...think about that.

NDSU is so small time thinking it's embarrassing. The football program is a yawner at this point, beating the shit out of programs that have no business even fielding teams.
    And the basketball program gets all excited over farm boys coming to play for them.

But people are like...why are there not more people at the basketball games? Jeez, oh whiz, we beat the Summit teams alot. No one wants to come watch this bad basketball in these insanely small, cramped seats?
    Seriously your shitting on "farm boys"? You do realize the best fucking players (football and basketball) we have had and are "farm boys" right?? NDSU is a land grant institution and the agricultural field will always play a huge role here. If you want to shit on that maybe NDSU isn't the school for you to root for, maybe go be a fawker!

I love supporting the basketball program. Right up there for me with the football team, but since you shit on them too I guess it all evens out.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Real big fan posting all that garbage huh? There's so much wrong in that post it's just plain sad. Do us all a favor and don't watch, which it seems you might not be already and no need to post either. We'll enjoy winning our "garbage" conference with our farm boys. Considering one of the best post players to ever put on a Bison uniform in Marshall Bjorklund was a pig farmer I think we'll take as many as we can get.

Strommer10 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Seriously your shitting on "farm boys"? You do realize the best fucking players (football and basketball) we have had and are "farm boys" right?? NDSU is a land grant institution and the agricultural field will always play a huge role here. If you want to shit on that maybe NDSU isn't the school for you to root for, maybe go be a fawker!
    The best basketball players we've had were farm boys? Lol OK
    You don't watch basketball obviously.

The offense the year they beat Oklahoma in the tournament was built around Bjorklund.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Guess I'll just take my subsidies somewhere else.

Lardsin must go!

Ever heard of Marshall Bjorklund?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Ever heard of Marshall Bjorklund?
    Bjorklund - farmer worked out
    Christianson - farmer didn't

pretty sure those are the only 2 "farm boys" NDSU basketball has had.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?