Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119
Results 1,181 to 1,185 of 1185

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Blog Entries

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

im fine with both bball recruits.

streit and Carlson
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    im fine with both bball recruits.

streit and Carlson
    They are the number 3 and 8 ranked players for 2021 in MN. That's the best we've ever done with ranked recruits, and being from MN is a plus. The fact that they are both farm kids is a bonus as far as I'm concerned. Lots of big city kids on the roster too (like Rocky from White Bear who went to TG), it really doesn't matter, what matters is if they can play, and they clearly can.

Anyone that wants to talk badly about the background of any of these players clearly has no integrity . . . ie BlunderDan. Good days ahead for Bison Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    They are the number 3 and 8 ranked players for 2021 in MN. That's the best we've ever done with ranked recruits, and being from MN is a plus. The fact that they are both farm kids is a bonus as far as I'm concerned. Lots of big city kids on the roster too (like Rocky from White Bear who went to TG), it really doesn't matter, what matters is if they can play, and they clearly can.

Anyone that wants to talk badly about the background of any of these players clearly has no integrity . . . ie BlunderDan. Good days ahead for Bison Basketball.
    BlunderDan......that’s funny

And who is this Carlson El_Chapo speaks of......sigh......
    The Chapped Lako effect......

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    BlunderDan......that’s funny

And who is this Carlson El_Chapo speaks of......sigh......
    The Chapped Lako effect......
    "I understand the weather pattern picks up the Calcutta Clipper — swings down, swings up, lake front influence, then out."

Thunderdan just came in with one of the worst posts of alltime on these boards. But he's not wrong. about the football program yawner games.