Page 87 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Richman will start him
    Fixed your post
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Harden-Hayes would be a great get. Ive heard he is a pretty good defensive player? Guy that could potentially guard multiple positions

https://twitter.com/BreckSportsTalk/...814664704?s=20

Nice article & video on Noah Christensen.

Nice! Looks good. I like dominant HS players that are willing and able to pass and defend.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

One has to wonder about the health of Jordan Meidinger. 2 years on campus and 2 major leg injuries, thats tough on any player but even tougher for a big guy. Hopefully Jordan can get healthy and see the court.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Maleeck Harden-Hayes (6’ 5” 180) also has an offer from SDSU. And D2 offers from Sioux Falls and the Dragons.
    He is built like Tyson Ward coming out of high school, so would be a good fit on the Bison roster next season. If they win the recruiting battle with the Jackrabbits, Harden-Hayes could redshirt next year with Ward a senior and the entire Bison roster returning. Of course, someone else could step in with a late offer......

Knotek and Cook could be redshirt candidates next season also with the depth on the roster. Same with Christensen.
    I have heard that Knotek may redshirt next year, I think Cook can earn minutes next season. He will be bigger and stronger next season and will have a year under his belt.

All these kids are talented, hopefully everyone stays. Will make for a very competitive off-season and in the long run should really make us a better team.

If it was between SDSU and us for Harden-Hayes. I would say we got a pretty chance at him now if Otz does end up leaving. I believe Otz had attended a few of Moorhead's games in person this past season.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    https://twitter.com/BreckSportsTalk/...814664704?s=20

Nice article & video on Noah Christensen.
    Noah Christensen playing in Minnesota High School Coaches All-Star Series,
    as is Moorhead’s Maleeck Harden-Hayes.

https://cdn4.sportngin.com/attachmen...834.1553773885

- Christensen on the Green squad and Harden-Hayes on the Gold squad.

- Doubleheaders will be played Friday, March 29th at Halenbeck Hall on the campus of St. Cloud State University and Saturday, March 30th at Leonard Center on the campus of Macalester College in St. Paul.

https://www.mshsca.org/news_article/show/1006876

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    I have heard that Knotek may redshirt next year, I think Cook can earn minutes next season. He will be bigger and stronger next season and will have a year under his belt.

All these kids are talented, hopefully everyone stays. Will make for a very competitive off-season and in the long run should really make us a better team.
    Just mentioned this in another thread but I think Cook, Knotek and Noah should all redshirt next year. It wouldn't surprise me if Meidinger is a guy that's forfeiting a scholarship year just due to the fact he hasn't played a game yet but that's pure speculation.

With the addition of Christensen, 2 current players will have to give up their scholarship if nobody transfers. If Harden-Hayes comes, 3 people will have to give up their scholarships. I think couple players will transfer and I don't ever see Knotek or Cook making an impact here,