Page 26 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    size may hurt him at the next level. good shooter though.
    And quickness
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by WePharm View Post
    I saw Dickinson play 2 weeks ago. Jordan will have to develop a lot. Daum, Flack and the big center for ORU would just kill him. He has a nice shooting touch but needs strength and quickness. While he is a huge kid, he will never be able to guard a guy like Daum that can go outside or inside.
    Yes, if you compare him to those 3 MEN...then yes, he will get killed. But, you cannot teach his size or work ethic. This frame doesn't grow on trees, and for a school like NDSU who has struggled to get a center in, I am sort of shocked this isn't bigger news. Kid is the real deal. If he was fully ready to dominate as an 18 year old, he would be in the big ten. He can run and jump....and that may sound easy, but not to all 7 footers. He isn't a stick. looking forward to see him in 2-5 years...we may be on to something with him.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Yes, if you compare him to those 3 MEN...then yes, he will get killed. But, you cannot teach his size or work ethic. This frame doesn't grow on trees, and for a school like NDSU who has struggled to get a center in, I am sort of shocked this isn't bigger news. Kid is the real deal. If he was fully ready to dominate as an 18 year old, he would be in the big ten. He can run and jump....and that may sound easy, but not to all 7 footers. He isn't a stick. looking forward to see him in 2-5 years...we may be on to something with him.
    "not to all 7 footers"........this is so true; saw it first hand last night as I referreed at Sioux City West vs Spirit Lake, Iowa. SL had a junior 7 footer that DID NOT SEE THE FLOOR...... zero, nadda, nyet, nein playing time. After watching him in warmups, I could see why. The kid has another year, so who knows. Also, SC West is coached by former Bison basketball player CoCo Cofield; played for Tim Miles in 2004 and 2005. As I was walking toward the dressing room prior to the game, Coach Cofield saw that I had a Bison cap on.......came up to me to greet me and we chatted about our Bison affiliations .......good man and a good coach !
    Last edited by southcliffbison; 02-12-2017 at 11:24 AM.

Good thing National Signing Day has come & gone.....
    Middleton's Tyree Eady with a big game against Stevens Point, in front of recruiters from big schools.

There were college coaches from Marquette and Iowa in the stands.
    And why were the big school coaches there.....

Stevens Point junior forward Joey Hauser — a top-25 recruit nationally in the Class of 2018 — led the fourth-ranked Pointers with 32 points and 11 rebounds.
    So while coaches were there scouting the other team's 2018 star 6' 8"
    player, Tyree Eady has a big game, helping his team to victory.....

Middleton played arguably its finest game of Kevin Bavery’s 11-year tenure and routed Stevens Point — the two-time WIAA Division 1 defending state champion — 96-66.

Eady had a terrific game with 26 points and 10 rebounds, while senior guard Storm Murphy had 15 of his 19 points in the second half. Senior guard C.J. Fermanich added 12 points, while senior reserve forward Ben Jackson added 11 points.
    http://middletontimes.com/articles/2...-stevens-point

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Good thing National Signing Day has come & gone.....
    Middleton's Tyree Eady with a big game against Stevens Point, in front of recruiters from big schools.

And why were the big school coaches there.....

So while coaches were there scouting the other team's 2018 star 6' 8"
    player, Tyree Eady has a big game, helping his team to victory.....

http://middletontimes.com/articles/2...-stevens-point
    What position is Eady looking like?

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    What position is Eady looking like?
    Looks like 2/3

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Looks like 2/3
    A 6'8" 2/3? I like it. I like it alot.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    A 6'8" 2/3? I like it. I like it alot.
    Tyree is 6'5 - 6'6.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Tyree is 6'5 - 6'6.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
    I know it's a ways down the road but with the size we are bringing in when Khy is a senior our starting lineup could be as long and athletic as any P5 program:
    PG - Khy - 6'5"
    SG - Ward/Eady - 6'6"
    SF - Geu - 6'8"
    PF - Rocky - 6'9"
    C - Jordan - 7'

That's some crazy size, now we just need all those guys to show up and develop so that's very wishful thinking but I think we can all agree we are in pretty good hands with Khy, Ward & Geu long term.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I know it's a ways down the road but with the size we are bringing in when Khy is a senior our starting lineup could be as long and athletic as any P5 program:
    PG - Khy - 6'5"
    SG - Ward/Eady - 6'6"
    SF - Geu - 6'8"
    PF - Rocky - 6'9"
    C - Jordan - 7'

That's some crazy size, now we just need all those guys to show up and develop so that's very wishful thinking but I think we can all agree we are in pretty good hands with Khy, Ward & Geu long term.
    I'd hope Dylan Miller, who will be a senior that year, will be good enough to start over two RS freshman. Regardless, it shows you how thin they'll be along the front line without Dex and AJ.