Page 103 of 134 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1335

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

When I saw this signing I was happy to see we got a big for this year but to me that must mean Meidinger is not going to be playing ball for this team. Either than or he's gone to walk on status, otherwise I have no idea where we have a scholarship available. The big benefit here I think is it gives Noah the chance to redshirt and build up his body a bit for this level.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    When I saw this signing I was happy to see we got a big for this year but to me that must mean Meidinger is not going to be playing ball for this team. Either than or he's gone to walk on status, otherwise I have no idea where we have a scholarship available. The big benefit here I think is it gives Noah the chance to redshirt and build up his body a bit for this level.
    Noah should play. hes a stretch 4 at best. he's never ever gonna be a 5. he is so smooth passing and a matchup nightmare. he'd really help this team asap
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Noah should play. hes a stretch 4 at best. he's never ever gonna be a 5. he is so smooth passing and a matchup nightmare. he'd really help this team asap
    I agree he's a stretch 4 at best and I think he'll be one of the best stretch 4's in the league and maybe the best one we've ever had here when all is said and done if he continues to develop. But with the way Dave plays his lineups he won't see a ton of minutes this season and with two other guys on the roster to play the 5 Rocky can spend some time at the 4 as well. I think Noah would end up being a better player long term if he takes a redshirt year and comes in next year as a 4 year starter or knowing Dave he'll be the 6th man and give Eady the start as he'll be the upper classman.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I agree he's a stretch 4 at best and I think he'll be one of the best stretch 4's in the league and maybe the best one we've ever had here when all is said and done if he continues to develop. But with the way Dave plays his lineups he won't see a ton of minutes this season and with two other guys on the roster to play the 5 Rocky can spend some time at the 4 as well. I think Noah would end up being a better player long term if he takes a redshirt year and comes in next year as a 4-year starter or knowing Dave he'll be the 6th man and give Eady the start as he'll be the upperclassman.
    He looks physically under-developed. A red-shirt will serve him well. And by that time Eady will be a junior with lots of experience and stronger. Also, Eady looked way more physically developed as a freshman.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonnation06 View Post
    He looks physically under-developed. A red-shirt will serve him well. And by that time Eady will be a junior with lots of experience and who looked way more physically developed as a freshmen.
    Eady will be a beast for us next year. Plays good hard defense and outside shot developed last year in his first real action of playing
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So, what happened to the NDSUBB recruiting news that was being tweeted last week? Did something fall through?

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    So, what happened to the NDSUBB recruiting news that was being tweeted last week? Did something fall through?
    Pretty sure it was in reference to this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Pretty sure it was in reference to this guy:
    Thanks for the update. Well, that's a position we needed badly. Meidinger will enjoy watching him play.

So, how long will all recruiting info be dumped in "2017 and beyond" thread. Pretty pathetic.

How about multiple threads titled:

2019 recruits
    2020 recruits
    2021 recruits

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    So, how long will all recruiting info be dumped in "2017 and beyond" thread. Pretty pathetic.

How about multiple threads titled:

2019 recruits
    2020 recruits
    2021 recruits
    You can’t start and update them?