Page 34 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

so much talent in minnesota and we have 1 recruit lately from there grrr

here comes gindorff title game on ch 15.2 cable 41 midco 595

get me a BIG JUCO THUG... HE WOULD DOMINATE THE SUMMIT NOT ANOTHER GUARD
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 03-28-2017 at 01:28 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Bison adding Chris Quayle from Riverton, WY to the team. He played this past season at Central Wyoming. He is a 6'5 guard who averaged 10 ppg and 6rpg. He was a freshman this past season. Will have 3 years of eligibility.

NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

6'5 and looks like can help with much needed outside shooting

We can have all the outside shooters we want. If we don't find some kids that can get to the rim and finish and also have the vision to kick out to these shooters, we are going to be watching another year of passing the ball around the 3 point line then throwing up a ill advised shot at the end of the shot clock.

Interesting addition. Wonder why they didn't offer Moody if they wanted another shooting guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    We can have all the outside shooters we want. If we don't find some kids that can get to the rim and finish and also have the vision to kick out to these shooters, we are going to be watching another year of passing the ball around the 3 point line then throwing up a ill advised shot at the end of the shot clock.
    We need inside game and rim protection.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I hope the rim protection long term is there in this class. For next year I am scared but for down the road well this class should help that. Heck talk about length, 6'5", 6'6", 6'9", 6'11".

We need to find that one that can drive and score and then bring in a middle range game. Heck it is either a 3 pointer or a 3 footer. We need to get these guys to take and be able to hit some 10 footers.

It is even in warm up shoot around, the guys stand at the 3 line and take the pass form the underclassmen and launch a 3 pointer. You don't even see anyone taking the mid range shot it is like watching a high school team warm up.

Watching the sweet 16 the last weekend the amount of mid range shots those guys drained over and over and how it opened up the layups and the 3's just showed how basketball should be played and why our fan base gets so uptight about the dribble around the 3 line and then throw up a 3 point shot as the shot clock runs down.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When picking up another guard, I would have liked to see someone with more quickness...that is one part of the game the bison lacked and now with Dupree gone, it's going to be very noticeable...Dupree made a huge difference when it came to speed, especially when it came to ball handling and driving to the basket.

I think I would have gone athletic forward who can score inside and outside..........I went out on a limb there...

Tyree Eady is the athletic forward you are looking for in this class. As I said before I think he could turn out be a very solid get by our staff.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.