Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1101

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

  1. #1091

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why isnt NDSU ever mentioned with these twin city kids

    Minnehaha Academy 2021 Isaiah Davis and 2022 Donovan Smith as well as South St Paul 2022 Alonzo Dodd and 2023 Max Wilson will be guests of Drake on Sunday when they play Valpo.
    Maybe mutual interest doesn't exist?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

    “I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

  2. #1092
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    11,697
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Maybe mutual interest doesn't exist?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    hahaha. yea. Drake is > NDSU. embarassing
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  3. #1093
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    11,697
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    He put the Bison Horns up in reply to this tweet below... we recruiting him? Dave's dad runs NDSCS & we still ain't never got a player there since Andre Smith

    Congrats to NDSCS All-American Duoth Gach on breaking the career 3-point FG record at NDSCS previously held by his older brother, Gach Gach. Duoth is currently at 184 (and counting) in just 57 career games. He's shooting 46.4 percent from 3 this season.

    He finished with 32 tonight. https://t.co/v6wdHH2V9T
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  4. #1094
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    491
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    He put the Bison Horns up in reply to this tweet below... we recruiting him? Dave's dad runs NDSCS & we still ain't never got a player there since Andre Smith

    Congrats to NDSCS All-American Duoth Gach on breaking the career 3-point FG record at NDSCS previously held by his older brother, Gach Gach. Duoth is currently at 184 (and counting) in just 57 career games. He's shooting 46.4 percent from 3 this season.

    He finished with 32 tonight. https://t.co/v6wdHH2V9T
    What the hell man this guy can fill it up! Hope someone from the staff goes to Ndscs

  5. #1095
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,091

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    duoth and momo would b 1 hell of a tandem 2 replace vinnie & (wait 4 it) harry potter------duoths twin plays 4 utah the catz also got another up and comer by the namd of gautlak (spelling?) hes been heating it up lately. catz r legit stu has done a nice job i think theyd roll moorhead state and the genious whatever his name is coach

  6. #1096
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,215

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    duoth and momo would b 1 hell of a tandem 2 replace vinnie & (wait 4 it) harry potter------duoths twin plays 4 utah the catz also got another up and comer by the namd of gautlak (spelling?) hes been heating it up lately. catz r legit stu has done a nice job i think theyd roll moorhead state and the genious whatever his name is coach
    The Gach kid looks incredibly athletic. Is Richman even looking at him?

  7. #1097
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,091

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    The Gach kid looks incredibly athletic. Is Richman even looking at him?
    hes a lights out shooter jared samuelson style the real athlete is momo kone that kid can hoop i know for a fact richman looked at stus last PG james bateman the third seen his best game but he ended up in gonzagas league 4 watever reason averaged around 15 a game for 2 seasons stu had point guards at moorhead state who coulda played at SU nothings changed great track record why not take a look at momo even az a walk on hed improve your team instantley

  8. #1098
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    from trunk of a car
    Posts
    7,818
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    hes a lights out shooter jared samuelson style the real athlete is momo kone that kid can hoop i know for a fact richman looked at stus last PG james bateman the third seen his best game but he ended up in gonzagas league 4 watever reason averaged around 15 a game for 2 seasons stu had point guards at moorhead state who coulda played at SU nothings changed great track record why not take a look at momo even az a walk on hed improve your team instantley
    Get him in Slick. Use your pull to get this done.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

    "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

    My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

  9. #1099
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,091

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Get him in Slick. Use your pull to get this done.
    teed up a good punchline 4 izzy my friend! he also is painfully aware of how my recruiting days ended up at. the northern ill, give u a hint not good not good at all my friend

  10. #1100
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,215

    Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    hes a lights out shooter jared samuelson style the real athlete is momo kone that kid can hoop i know for a fact richman looked at stus last PG james bateman the third seen his best game but he ended up in gonzagas league 4 watever reason averaged around 15 a game for 2 seasons stu had point guards at moorhead state who coulda played at SU nothings changed great track record why not take a look at momo even az a walk on hed improve your team instantley
    Let's snag 'em both.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •