Page 100 of 134 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1335

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Is Richman looking for a "big" or is he done recruiting for the year? Seeing all these bigs being picked up via the transfer route has me wondering...where's Richman in all this??
    Bison short on bigs to begin with then lose one to transferring, getting one for the upcoming season but a true freshman which leads to square one; the Bison are short on bigs.
    Frontcourt has been woeful for the most part under Richman and I don't expect that to change

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Frontcourt has been woeful for the most part under Richman and I don't expect that to change
    How rocky was playing at the end of last year as a sophomore was anything but woeful.... Richman has coached NDSU for 5 years we have danced twice.... without more investment from fans this is what we are... like it or not we are in a low mid major conference... ....it is what it is it takes more donor money and a bigger budget for us to schedule a better out of conference record with travel arrangements that give us a shot at winning... I want bigger and brighter things but I’m also a realist... for our level in college basketball we have good facilities not great good.... it airs more money more fans packing the arena....tickets are cheap let’s spend less time complaining and more time cheering and participating

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    How rocky was playing at the end of last year as a sophomore was anything but woeful.... Richman has coached NDSU for 5 years we have danced twice.... without more investment from fans this is what we are... like it or not we are in a low mid major conference... ....it is what it is it takes more donor money and a bigger budget for us to schedule a better out of conference record with travel arrangements that give us a shot at winning... I want bigger and brighter things but I’m also a realist... for our level in college basketball we have good facilities not great good.... it airs more money more fans packing the arena....tickets are cheap let’s spend less time complaining and more time cheering and participating
    What does this mean?

Maybe a charter flight here and there and keeping them off allegiances follows by long bus rides.... traveling in a similar fashion to the football team
    Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    What does this mean?

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    What does this mean?
    What does the whole thing mean considering we were talking about recruiting and not scheduling?

Keep making excuses for Richman. How were we ever able to beat Wisconsin, Marquette or Notre Dame? You think throwing money at the program makes the coach better? He's had way more advantages then his predecessors combined!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Keep making excuses for Richman. How were we ever able to beat Wisconsin, Marquette or Notre Dame? You think throwing money at the program makes the coach better? He's had way more advantages then his predecessors combined!
    You think decreasing funding or staying them same is helpful??? Interesting take

You think decreasing funding or staying them same is helpful??? Interesting take
    There’s still the same scholarship dollars, and the question was, is DR recruiting bigs? Also, the $$ are still there, with exception of ticket revenue, which is on DR for not putting a good/attractive product on the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So we took a bus to NM St. and lost by 17, must have been the Motel 6 we stayed at. Or the train we took to ETSU, or the Super 8 we stayed at, lost by 18. Had to have been the combo of stage coach and the campground we stayed at for the Gonzaga game, 42 pt blowout there. The easy answer is Richman needs to recruit better players, and coach em up better. It's all on him, he's the head coach, not how we get to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    There’s still the same scholarship dollars, and the question was, is DR recruiting bigs? Also, the $$ are still there, with exception of ticket revenue, which is on DR for not putting a good/attractive product on the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last season the team played very well at home. Blaming the product on the floor is a tired excuse for people who weren't there.