Page 118 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1336

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Bjorklund - farmer worked out
    Christianson - farmer didn't

pretty sure those are the only 2 "farm boys" NDSU basketball has had.
    Every athlete that has come from North Dakota is automatically deemed a “farm boy” by ThunderDan, I guess...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

“A farm boy—poor... poor and perfect... with eyes like the sea after a storm.”

In all seriousness, the Dread Pirate Roberts would tear the Summit a new one...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Joshua Streit commits to NDSU...Here is his quote :

"I live on a beef farm with with my parents and three older brothers. It felt like home when I took a campus visit."

Gee, I'm shocked we cant' get better athletes year after year when NDSU reminds them of a fucking cattle farm.

But hey, getting to the NCAA tourney in one of the worst conferences in the NCAA is apparently good enough for us! Sure, we lose to the "bigger" teams all the fucking time, even when those teams are not very good, but "oh shucks, we tried" (queue the dumbasses that are like...But, Oklahoma! And Wisconsin!... years ago and insanely rare, but, hey man, living in the past is awesome. Let's use that as an argument about how we beat schools from the bigger conferences! )

The Summit is so garbage it's almost impossible to not win it, unless your a dumpster fire, which 90% of the teams are. I mean, it's only been 2 freaking teams in the last 9 years that have won the title...think about that.

NDSU is so small time thinking it's embarrassing. The football program is a yawner at this point, beating the shit out of programs that have no business even fielding teams.
    And the basketball program gets all excited over farm boys coming to play for them.

But people are like...why are there not more people at the basketball games? Jeez, oh whiz, we beat the Summit teams alot. No one wants to come watch this bad basketball in these insanely small, cramped seats?
    Totally classless post, even by Bisonville standards.

Welcome to NDSU, Joshua!!

aside from the farm boy post... the rest of it does have some semblance of truth
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    aside from the farm boy post... the rest of it does have some semblance of truth
    I’ve never met a person that grasps the meaning of “truth” less than you. Not referring to this topic, but you couldn’t recognize truth if your life depended in it.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    I’ve never met a person that grasps the meaning of “truth” less than you. Not referring to this topic, but you couldn’t recognize truth if your life depended in it.
    He's wrong....again. Guess he never heard of Denver Tenbroek. Just one name I could come up with on the top of my head. Ranch kid....all the same to non ag people and I'm sure there is more. Andy Nagel was another.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

I believe Thunderdano's problem isn't so much with "farm or ranch boys" , but rather with the association these boys have with cows...…...cows that fart which adds to the depletion of the ozone layer above Dan's head...……..

what Power 5 basketball team have we beat in regular season inthe last 8 years? Truth
    (without Marshalls 26 points, it'd be 13 years!)(Ncaa's = Okla in Big Dance 2014)
    Summit Ball isn't good this year Truth
    Shac attendence issues Truth
    football team in wrong division Truth
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Totally classless post, even by Bisonville standards.

Welcome to NDSU, Joshua!!
    Hando is spot on about ThunderDan’s post! One of the worst I have seen
    If TD wants to debate the current state of the Summit League, great, do it. But there’s absolutely no reason to go take a shot at a recruit. None.

If you want to debate the Coach, great, do it. Don’t take a shot at many students past and present at NDSU.

And then there is the biggest promoter of such behavior - El Chapo.
    And now he is trolling Bisonville, debating the number of farmers......
    So now he doesn’t like Both of this year’s recruits.

The Chapped Lako effect - never miss a chance to take a shot at NDSU Administration/Facilities/Coaches/Conference/Players/Recruits......

david erbes