Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Maybe mutual interest doesn't exist?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    hahaha. yea. Drake is > NDSU. embarassing
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

He put the Bison Horns up in reply to this tweet below... we recruiting him? Dave's dad runs NDSCS & we still ain't never got a player there since Andre Smith

Congrats to NDSCS All-American Duoth Gach on breaking the career 3-point FG record at NDSCS previously held by his older brother, Gach Gach. Duoth is currently at 184 (and counting) in just 57 career games. He's shooting 46.4 percent from 3 this season.

He finished with 32 tonight. https://t.co/v6wdHH2V9T
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    He put the Bison Horns up in reply to this tweet below... we recruiting him? Dave's dad runs NDSCS & we still ain't never got a player there since Andre Smith

Congrats to NDSCS All-American Duoth Gach on breaking the career 3-point FG record at NDSCS previously held by his older brother, Gach Gach. Duoth is currently at 184 (and counting) in just 57 career games. He's shooting 46.4 percent from 3 this season.

He finished with 32 tonight. https://t.co/v6wdHH2V9T
    What the hell man this guy can fill it up! Hope someone from the staff goes to Ndscs

duoth and momo would b 1 hell of a tandem 2 replace vinnie & (wait 4 it) harry potter------duoths twin plays 4 utah the catz also got another up and comer by the namd of gautlak (spelling?) hes been heating it up lately. catz r legit stu has done a nice job i think theyd roll moorhead state and the genious whatever his name is coach

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    duoth and momo would b 1 hell of a tandem 2 replace vinnie & (wait 4 it) harry potter------duoths twin plays 4 utah the catz also got another up and comer by the namd of gautlak (spelling?) hes been heating it up lately. catz r legit stu has done a nice job i think theyd roll moorhead state and the genious whatever his name is coach
    The Gach kid looks incredibly athletic. Is Richman even looking at him?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    The Gach kid looks incredibly athletic. Is Richman even looking at him?
    hes a lights out shooter jared samuelson style the real athlete is momo kone that kid can hoop i know for a fact richman looked at stus last PG james bateman the third seen his best game but he ended up in gonzagas league 4 watever reason averaged around 15 a game for 2 seasons stu had point guards at moorhead state who coulda played at SU nothings changed great track record why not take a look at momo even az a walk on hed improve your team instantley

hes a lights out shooter jared samuelson style the real athlete is momo kone that kid can hoop i know for a fact richman looked at stus last PG james bateman the third seen his best game but he ended up in gonzagas league 4 watever reason averaged around 15 a game for 2 seasons stu had point guards at moorhead state who coulda played at SU nothings changed great track record why not take a look at momo even az a walk on hed improve your team instantley
    Get him in Slick. Use your pull to get this done.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Get him in Slick. Use your pull to get this done.
    teed up a good punchline 4 izzy my friend! he also is painfully aware of how my recruiting days ended up at. the northern ill, give u a hint not good not good at all my friend

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Let's snag 'em both.

With all the money you saved on punctuation, we can probably offer a full scholly....
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013