Page 82 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Any indication on where Harden-Hayes is leaning? Waiting for a bigger offer? Wonder if he could grab a UNI offer?

Will be checking out Boden Skunburgs WDA semi game vs Minot tonight. Jamestown undefeated.

Noah Christensen will play his last regular season game tonight in Breck, & again on Thrusday for playoffs.
    The winner, plays at Concordia on Sat. March 9.

(One of Noah's younger brothers, a sophomore, got his first varsity start on Feb. 5, making 33 pts & 14 rebounds. Not bad!)

(Enderlin Eagles have some interesting talent! Twins that are 6'9" and 6'7" and another real good player who is 6"4". They play Kindred on Sat. in the Shac.)

Jamestown took down Minot and thwarted a comeback.

Jays have a lot of contributors so Skunberg doesnt dominate the ball like youd think. But he could if needed. Hes about 6'4. Looks to be a decent shooter and ball handler. Very physical and good body control for his age. Plays similar to Taylor Braun but not as athletic. If defense translates, will be a fine contributor at some point. I love that he still has another year.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post

Jays have a lot of contributors so Skunberg doesnt dominate the ball like youd think. But he could if needed. Hes about 6'4. Looks to be a decent shooter and ball handler. Very physical and good body control for his age. Plays similar to Taylor Braun but not as athletic. If defense translates, will be a fine contributor at some point. I love that he still has another year.
    He will be good if he stays focused. Tries to hard sometimes but is improving w wry game he plays. Fun to watch and very good player.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Skunberg has a nice mid range jumper. Puts the ball on the floor penetrates and pulls up. Old School!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Skunberg has a nice mid range jumper. Puts the ball on the floor penetrates and pulls up. Old School!
    He has a jump shot? No way. One of the few

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

We have 5 juniors on scholarship. Shouldn't we be hearing more on 2020 recruits?
    We have one commit in Broden Skunberg and an offer out to PG Dalton Banks.

Anybody else know of any offers out there for 2020 recruits? We should be hot and heavy on getting this class filled out in the next couple of months.

I think we missed on Drake Dobbs (committed to Liberty).

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    We have 5 juniors on scholarship. Shouldn't we be hearing more on 2020 recruits?
    We have one commit in Broden Skunberg and an offer out to PG Dalton Banks.

Anybody else know of any offers out there for 2020 recruits? We should be hot and heavy on getting this class filled out in the next couple of months.

I think we missed on Drake Dobbs (committed to Liberty).
    GUARDS people, obviously we need more guards, since the weave doesn't need forwards or bigs.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Jamestown State A game about to start on WDAY extra