Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MVFC ESPN3 agreement

Default Re: MVFC ESPN3 agreement

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    I am moving out of state and I just want a way to watch Bison football/basketball games and maybe a couple other things on TV. I would rather not deal with DirecTV in an apartment, so I am thinking of Sling as it has ESPN3. Has anyone used this, and are all the football games on ESPN3? Thanks!
    Sling has ESPN3, but I don't think it has access to the full catalog of games...I could be wrong, though. It is better to just use the Watch ESPN app on a Roku or Firestick.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I am moving out of state and I just want a way to watch Bison football/basketball games and maybe a couple other things on TV. I would rather not deal with DirecTV in an apartment, so I am thinking of Sling as it has ESPN3. Has anyone used this, and are all the football games on ESPN3? Thanks!
    Some internet providers give access to ESPN3 even without a cable tv subscription.

If you know someone who will share their cable TV subscription's email and password, you can use that to get access to ESPN3.

If those two suggestions don't work for you, then Sling is probably the next cheapest option to access ESPN3.

Only time ESPN3 doesn't carry the live stream is when the games are carried on ESPN's other channels which happens normally in the playoffs. In those cases you can still stream the games using the WatchESPN app but you'll need access to those ESPN channels and not just ESPN3 so you'll need either a Cable TV subscription login or Sling.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Sling has ESPN3, but I don't think it has access to the full catalog of games...I could be wrong, though. It is better to just use the Watch ESPN app on a Roku or Firestick.
    Sling Orange gives access to ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN3.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Sling Orange gives access to ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN3.
    Yes,but I don't believe you get as much with that ESPN3 access as you do through the Watch ESPN app. We have Sling, but I just use the Watch ESPN app...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Yes,but I don't believe you get as much with that ESPN3 access as you do through the Watch ESPN app. We have Sling, but I just use the Watch ESPN app...
    You can log into the WatchESPN app with a Sling account and it will give you access to content on ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN3.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks everyone for your help on this. I'm moving to Louisville, KY, so I'll be looking for a tailgate at ISU-b! One last question, are the home games on WatchESPN too?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks everyone for your help on this. I'm moving to Louisville, KY, so I'll be looking for a tailgate at ISU-b! One last question, are the home games on WatchESPN too?
    Yes. (10char)