Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Zach Kubas

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Zach Kubas

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pyro View Post
    Monte is his dad

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    I love seeing the Bison Tradition continue like that.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    So do I.........gotta like the legacy kids......... here's lookin' at you, young Lloyd.

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    So do I.........gotta like the legacy kids......... here's lookin' at you, young Lloyd.

Always fun to get the Bison tradition to follow bloodlines. Welcome to the team, Zach.
    Rixen

Watched this kids highlights and he is so dominant it actually made me laugh.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Congratulations on becoming a BISON!!

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3952208/...s/312549394/v3

His actual highlights. The other videos on hudl don't show much of anything.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hope they consider him on defense as well...I know he would like to play defense if given the opportunity after talking to his dad and uncle. He can definitely play either side...

I know and have recently visited with his dad. I have also had the opportunity to watch Zach throughout his career. First, Zach just wants an opportunity to play football at NDSU. He is not set on one side of the ball. IMO he could play DL. However, that would be limited to DT. He is not a typical DE at 6' 5" and 260# and growing. I don't think he has the "quick twitch" that you see in our DE's today. The schools that looked at him (with one exception) all wanted him to play OL. They felt his upside was greatest at that position. I would defer to a college coaches evaluation to put a kid in the best position to succeed.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bison once View Post
    I know and have recently visited with his dad. I have also had the opportunity to watch Zach throughout his career. First, Zach just wants an opportunity to play football at NDSU. He is not set on one side of the ball. IMO he could play DL. However, that would be limited to DT. He is not a typical DE at 6' 5" and 260# and growing. I don't think he has the "quick twitch" that you see in our DE's today. The schools that looked at him (with one exception) all wanted him to play OL. They felt his upside was greatest at that position. I would defer to a college coaches evaluation to put a kid in the best position to succeed.
    DL is exactly what I had in mind, I do not think he is a DE....and an opportunity indeed is what he wants, it's what everybody wants...but that doesn't mean he can't favor one side of the ball over the other....heck I did and I think most kids you talk to will say the same....but again, you take the opportunity you are given.

I didn't think my post above warranted a common sense explanation...