Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Depth Chart Preview

Default Re: 2016 Depth Chart Preview

Quote Originally Posted by b1son View Post
    They are trying him at guard during spring ball.
    Bryce will be going into fall camp at guard, sounds like coaches see something in him.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Did I miss it earlier......see that Gochenour is no longer on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Is it an injury? Maybe he is just not available this spring?

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Is it an injury? Maybe he is just not available this spring?
    Typically if someone is injured they will still keep their name on the roster so I would assume he's no longer on the team. Tough task to crack the depth chart with a ton of guys ahead of him and some pretty talented linebackers coming in. A little concerned long at middle with DeLuca being a senior and the #2 guy Plank will only have 1 year. We have Beau Polly who looks like a middle linebacker. Wouldn't be surprised to see an OLB move to the middle or even Jabril Cox but middle linebacker is a really really tough position for a young kid to learn quickly.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Cox played QB and safety in HS. I think he will need at least a redshirt year to learn the LB position. He will likely project to assume Gee-Tuckers job.

Coach mentioned getting Marlette some work in the middle. I get the impression they are in a real quandry with Marlette. He is probably good enough right now to unseat Gee-Tucker but his future with the team isn't at that position, so what do you do?

Could be Brinkley,Marlette and Cox in 17.

Looks like Andrew Trzebiatowski is no longer on the team according to Gobison.com roster. Hope Bacon and ZJJ are ready for some OT reps this year.
    Rixen

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    Looks like Andrew Trzebiatowski is no longer on the team according to Gobison.com roster. Hope Bacon and ZJJ are ready for some OT reps this year.
    Too bad, he was good size.

Gochenour has left NDSU to attend school @ Iowa. Much closer to home.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    I went to my file that I keep to track attrition rates for each class and he isn't listed on any of recruiting announcements put out by GoBison. He must have been a walk on and not even a PWO.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I went to my file that I keep to track attrition rates for each class and he isn't listed on any of recruiting announcements put out by GoBison. He must have been a walk on and not even a PWO.
    I believe he was a PWO in the 2015 class. I list Tre Fort, Tyler Glass, Max Haskins, Cam Pederson, Michael Veldman, and Andrew Trzebiatowski as being the PWO's for that class.