Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Depth Chart Preview

Question 2016 Depth Chart Preview

http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...-early-preview

Thoughts on these roster and depth chart projections??

I am especially interested in seeing what people think about the LT and secondary positions.

Default Re: 2016 Depth Chart Preview

Move Lechler or does somebody impress enough and develop the next big LT?

I am thinking Colin Conner. I like the way his HS coach spoke of him. I also like the fact that he openly has the NFL as his goal. http://www.swnews4u.com/archives/19638/

I also like that he turned down a plethora of offers to take a partial scholarship with NDSU. This kid wanted to be a Bison and he has lofty goals. I'm rooting for him.

Is Engel an early enrollee? Sorry if I missed that somewhere

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

GoBison has a 2016 spring football roster up. There is a new name, seniors are off the roster and there are some weight changes from the 2015 roster

I sure hope DT Aaron Steidl is actually 291 and not 191- if so, he must have been really sick! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    GoBison has a 2016 spring football roster up. There is a new name, seniors are off the roster and there are some weight changes from the 2015 roster
    What is the new name?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Looking at the roster we may have a chance to be a better/deeper team than last year imho

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

RFr DE Derrek Tuszka is a name to keep an eye on. I have some family from the Warner area who said he's a better athlete than his brother Jarrod (who saw time as a back-up DE last year). Derrek's now listed at 6'5" 247 which is great size at DE for a redshirt freshman. He's got the physical tools, as long as he's got what it takes between the earholes he's going to be a good one.

New name is Bennett Rindy, RFr. WR from West Fargo.

No longer listed on the roster are Bo Liekhus, Austin Farnlof, Colter Pritchard, and Michael Veldman. Good luck to those gentlemen.

Comparing to last year's roster: Cam Pederson put on 22 pounds, Dimitri Williams 16, Bruce Anderson is up to 210, and DT Blake Williams is up to 283 (highly recruited a couple years ago, but hasn't seen the field much). Stick is even up to 221.

Redshirts: Little Zack Johnson is already at 297, Little Tuszka put on 21 in 6 months (both him and Karcz are high 240's), Jack Darnell is up to 291, and Jaxon Brown is 202 at SS. Jim Kramer strikes again, and they still have spring ball and summer workouts left.