Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Holly Johnson situation

Default Re: Holly Johnson situation

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I can fully understand that. With all of the information thats been posted I can also understand how and why this scenario came about. Its unfortunate but some times shit happens and things dont work out .
    I get the scenario part as well. Its an unfortunate deal, but as you said such is life. I am Just getting tired of certain someone's innuendo about CM. If she really is an insider/former player with all this knowledge she should be taking it to the AD and not to BV.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Thanks. And to continue my point... if good fans like Bisonionette are hearing things like "the coach is a snake", clearly the team lacks players with leadership qualities, professionalism, and has a few locker room cancers who can't keep their business private.

I mean could you imagine reading on Bisonville how our football coach is a snake from players? It would never happen and if it did, those players would be shown the door quickly. Actually we just don't recruit whiners.
    How credible is this information?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Agreed. I wear my emotions on my sleeve on this one simply because it's holly. A genuinely good person who didn't deserve this. Nuff said I'm done. Only wish the best for the program. I hope we don't suck by the end of marens contract But it may take that long.
    BS, Contracts can be broke people can be fired. If this mismanagement is as true as you claim then go tell the AD and stop airing this shit out on a public forum. If you were a player you would know better.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    How credible is this information?
    Bisonette and I don't always agree but I don't think she would post actual lies.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Agreed. I wear my emotions on my sleeve on this one simply because it's holly. A genuinely good person who didn't deserve this. Nuff said I'm done. Only wish the best for the program. I hope we don't suck by the end of marens contract But it may take that long.

Maybe so seems you are close with her. Honestly I understand it is a cruddy deal all around. I enjoyed watching her the few times I did. Hope she finds a good home next year and tears it up unless it is a game against the bison! Please don't let her go to fhawks cause I couldn't bring myself to want anything good happen with them.

Bisonette and I don't always agree but I don't think she would post actual lies.
    Then if that is the case and its as bad as she says then we have an AD issue.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Then if that is the case and its as bad as she says then we have an AD issue.
    She said Dorn was the problem. Now it's the problem twice? It all points back to a handful of Dehoff recruits.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Actual lies is different than embellishing the situation? Emotions can get in the way of good judgement and reporting actual facts. Either way it does not serve anyone well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

She said Dorn was the problem. Now it's the problem twice? It all points back to a handful of Dehoff recruits.

Not to mention girls tend to have strong emotional ties to each other. If Holly is well liked by the others situation like this might not be well received at first glance. Everyone just needs to take a breather for a few months... Holly has gotten to tell her side of the story... Seems Walseth has said all she wants to say about it at this point. Now everyone can move forward.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    So you add another person into the mix who honestly isn't going to play into the rebuilding 2 years down the road. Unfortunately our future isn't next year it is 2,3 and 4 years down the road.

This program was left in such shambles that it was not going to be a fast turn around. Might as well go young and take our lumps.
    THey are loving that in Minneapolis with the gophers men basketball. Concern with that is you don't know what you have coming ing.