Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Holly Johnson situation

Default Re: Holly Johnson situation

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Why take back wiebe a red shirt senior? Why sign breske to another season when she could care less. ?

Why not take holly who was huge in community service an honor student. Why not take back holly who the rest of the league coaches voted her to preseason all league team. Some one who could help transition the freshmen into the program.

I'll say it. This coach is a snake her players think she is two faced and few if any respect her. She still lives in some penn state aura. Her assistants aren't taken seriously by her. They're scouting isn't seriously considered Believe me I have so much knowledge about the mess she has created Walseth is a piss poor manager of people. She can coach but simply cannot relate to people. People who attend games and support the program have approached me and asked. "Is there something wrong with her?" I just shrug my shoulders and say she is who she is.
    We can blame Walseth or Dehoff, but the one common denominator is the players. We have sucked big time with Dehoffs players and all the bad rumors happens with the same players... yet different coaches.

If her so called "Captain" is ripping her coach PUBLICALLY. .. what do you think she was saying PRIVATELY behind closed doors in the locker room? I would be willing she was let go for other reasons she won't discuss. Could the problem be the coaches or common denominator? (Players)

All league honors mean nothing when your team sucks.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    So are you going to say if our AD is incompetent or not? I mean CW performance/actions ultimately fall under his responsibility. You keep saying all the insiders know. Then surely he knows and seems to be allowing it.
    One must remember we are dealing with a Dehoff supporter.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We can blame Walseth or Dehoff, but the one common denominator is the players. We have sucked big time with Dehoffs players and all the bad rumors happens with the same players.

If her so called "Captain" is publicly ripping her coach PUBLICALLY. .. what do you think she was saying PRIVATELY behind closed doors? I would be willing she was let go for other reasons she won't discuss. Could the problem be the common denominator?

All league honors mean nothing when your team sucks.
    BINGO We have a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    So based on this logic we can expect her not to renew Weibe scholarship because she graduates this year.

So she's a red shirt junior but is for sure graduating in 4 years (this year)? Sorry haven't been following wbb last 2-3 years ago genuinely don't know? Maybe she's out the door too, just not announcing it since she is still actively playing. Again if she is back next year Walseth has her plan in mind... You do know life isn't always fair or nice right? The best person doesn't always get the "reward"?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Trust me I see that! My point is that CM was hired to do a job (turn around losing program) she needs to build her team her way. I trust our leadership will keep CW in check when she needs to be checked.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post

Am I getting her and elephants dream mixed up?? Thought they both were on the bandwagon to get rid of dehoff.

Trust me I see that! My point is that CM was hired to do a job (turn around losing program) she needs to build her team her way. I trust our leadership.
    I can fully understand that. With all of the information thats been posted I can also understand how and why this scenario came about. Its unfortunate but some times shit happens and things dont work out .
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    So she's a red shirt junior but is for sure graduating in 4 years (this year)? Sorry haven't been following wbb last 2-3 years ago genuinely don't know? Maybe she's out the door too, just not announcing it since she is still actively playing. Again if she is back next year Walseth has her plan in mind... You do know life isn't always fair or nice right? The best person doesn't always get the "reward"?
    Agreed. I wear my emotions on my sleeve on this one simply because it's holly. A genuinely good person who didn't deserve this. Nuff said I'm done. Only wish the best for the program. I hope we don't suck by the end of marens contract But it may take that long.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Am I getting her and elephants dream mixed up?? Thought they both were on the bandwagon to get rid of dehoff.
    I went back and looked at her past posts. She was way more vocal than ED.

BINGO We have a winner!
    Thanks. And to continue my point... if good fans like Bisonionette are hearing things like "the coach is a snake", clearly the team lacks players with leadership qualities, professionalism, and has a few locker room cancers who can't keep their business private.

I mean could you imagine reading on Bisonville how our football coach is a snake from players? It would never happen and if it did, those players would be shown the door quickly. Actually we just don't recruit whiners.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com