Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Holly Johnson situation

Default Re: Holly Johnson situation

Why take back wiebe a red shirt senior? Why sign breske to another season when she could care less. ?

Why not take holly who was huge in community service an honor student. Why not take back holly who the rest of the league coaches voted her to preseason all league team. Some one who could help transition the freshmen into the program.

I'll say it. This coach is a snake her players think she is two faced and few if any respect her. She still lives in some penn state aura. Her assistants aren't taken seriously by her. They're scouting isn't seriously considered Believe me I have so much knowledge about the mess she has created Walseth is a piss poor manager of people. She can coach but simply cannot relate to people. People who attend games and support the program have approached me and asked. "Is there something wrong with her?" I just shrug my shoulders and say she is who she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    This is my understanding of the situation:

1. HJ gets hurt in August and has surgery, out 8-12 weeks depending on rehab.
    2. CW recruits and signs 7 freshmen for next season believing that HJ is going to play this season and use up her eligibility.
    3. HJ doesn't feel her injury is healing properly even though the team physicions believe she is on schedule and should be able to play.
    4. CW and HJ have a convo about her playing or not playing and CW says HJ either plays or CW will try to help find her a spot at another school next season because the scholarships and roster for next year is going to be full.
    5. HJ gets her feelers hurt and goes ahead with the second opinion and another surgery effectivily ending her Bison career.
    6.CW ends up looking like the bad person when in reality it's nothing more then a bad situation made worse by whining to the media.
    Hollys playing time was expected to be used up this year. Maren signed enough girls to keep a 15 player roster. There is no room for Holly, all the spots are taken. MW was exspecting Holly to play this year and use up her elligbility.Maren has to decide that someone doesntget a scholorship for next year. I know what I'd do... wish holly the best of luck and help her find a new program that can use her for a year.
    2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016, 2017-2018, 2018-2019 National FCS Champions.

Eight is Great!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Why take back wiebe a red shirt senior? Why sign breske to another season when she could care less. ?

Why not take holly who was huge in community service an honor student. Why not take back holly who the rest of the league coaches voted her to preseason all league team. Some one who could help transition the freshmen into the program.

I'll say it. This coach is a snake her players think she is two faced and few if any respect her. She still lives in some penn state aura. Her assistants aren't taken seriously by her. They're scouting isn't seriously considered Believe me I have so much knowledge about the mess she has created Walseth is a piss poor manager of people. She can coach but simply cannot relate to people. People who attend games and support the program have approached me and asked. "Is there something wrong with her?" I just shrug my shoulders and say she is who she is.
    so what your really saying is that our AD is incompetent

Are you a former respected player or coach????

Maybe because that was the plan for Breske and has she gotten her degree yet? If not that may be why it is in the interest of ndsu that these kids get graduated. Holly has her degree, she had an unfortunate situation that happened this year, the worse year for it to happen... Walseth said she would help Holly get somewhere to play next year if she wanted after all this not sure if blame Walseth if she didn't yank that from her too, not that it would matter...

Maybe we need a coach who is more coach and less people manager. Dehoff was that type of person, couldn't hardly coach if her life depended on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Maybe because that was the plan for Breske and has she gotten her degree yet? If not that may be why it is in the interest of ndsu that these kids get graduated. Holly has her degree, she had an unfortunate situation that happened this year, the worse year for it to happen... Walseth said she would help Holly get somewhere to play next year if she wanted after all this not sure if blame Walseth if she didn't yank that from her too, not that it would matter...

Maybe we need a coach who is more coach and less people manager. Dehoff was that type of person, couldn't hardly coach if her life depended on it though.
    Sounds like CW is changing culture. Based on the past several years that is a good thing!

So based on this logic we can expect her not to renew Weibe scholarship because she graduates this year.

So based on this logic we can expect her not to renew Weibe scholarship because she graduates this year.
    So are you going to say if our AD is incompetent or not? I mean CW performance/actions ultimately fall under his responsibility. You keep saying all the insiders know. Then surely he knows and seems to be allowing it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Dutchman View Post
    Are you a former respected player or coach????

Pretty sure she's stated she's a former player... Guessing fairly recent as she seems to have inside sources on current team.

I think that is your logic ...

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.