Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Holly Johnson situation

Default Re: Holly Johnson situation

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    You didn't seem to have a problem and understood what was going on with the program back in November, infact this is what you said.

"We're looking at year 17-18 or 18-19 for expected results of MW's class Expecting a freshman class with this many at once will take time and patience. keep it real. fingers crossed "
    Bisonionette 11-11-15
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...cruiting-Class

I guess maybe you ran out of time and patience. I am really surprised it took only 2 1/2 months.

That just tells you I had no bones to pick...

Fire Coach Walseth, Save Bisonionette's Bisonville Credibility.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Then you probably shouldn't "whole heartily agree" with a post that spends most of it's time doing so, even reversing gears a couple of times so as to run her under the tires again.
    I'm sorry Mr. Picky. I'll half-heartily go back to keeping my opinions to myself!
    2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016, 2017-2018, 2018-2019 National FCS Champions.

Eight is Great!!

I'm proud of Holly for telling some of her side of the story.
    It should be brought up. There's two sides to the story and most of you on this board wear green & gold goggles. (some of you wear 2 pairs) You will believe anything that a coach or admin says and take it as gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    It's not about legalities or contracts, its about ethics and the moral character of MW and how pushing a kid who bled green and gold out the door, who still had another year of eligibility. And... who got hurt during offseason, sanctioned workouts. Good luck Maren, I know this is your first rodeo, maybe you'll learn form your mistakes. I'm so looking forward to how you handle this next season of single digit win total... Half the team is freshmen, and one kid who can shoot. ugh
    Yet you want her to push someone else out to make room for HJ. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Yeah, but...
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
    I'm sorry Mr. Picky. I'll half-heartily go back to keeping my opinions to myself!
    Express all the opinions you want. Just understand when two of them that you express consecutively conflict with each other some reader could get confused and reply to that effect.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    I'm proud of Holly for telling some of her side of the story.
    It should be brought up. There's two sides to the story and most of you on this board wear green & gold goggles. (some of you wear 2 pairs) You will believe anything that a coach or admin says and take it as gospel.
    It reminds me of listening to someone talk about a former employer, and getting the former employee's totally unbiased opinion of everything the employer did wrong.

This is like the X-Files. The truth is still out there.

In other news, Dewey Defeats Truman!

suck it, double post
    Last edited by runtheoption; 02-04-2016 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Tony said so.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    It reminds me of listening to someone talk about a former employer, and getting the former employee's totally unbiased opinion of everything the employer did wrong.

This is like the X-Files. The truth is still out there.

In other news, Dewey Defeats Truman!
    There were aliens involved? This is starting to make sense. The anger issues are understandable now. Getting probed isn't fun.*

*Just ask Answer Guy

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]