Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

What's the payout like for the women? She should be able to double or triple her money just by making the cut here, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    What's the payout like for the women? She should be able to double or triple her money just by making the cut here, no?
    Last year it was $11,400 for making the cut.

Amy's sitting on about $30,000 in winnings this season. Based on last year's purse, something around 30th would pay $30,000 this week. Top 20 would be north of $50k. Top 10 $100k.

The total purse is $4.5 million this week. The largest on tour.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Last year it was $11,400 for making the cut.

Amy's sitting on about $30,000 in winnings this season. Based on last year's purse, something around 30th would pay $30,000 this week. Top 20 would be north of $50k. Top 10 $100k.

The total purse is $4.5 million this week. The largest on tour.
    Thanks audit. Thought it was more then that. Would be nice if Amy can get a big chunk of change here.

Round 1 complete T23.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

As Amy's tee time approaches, so far today the course is playing close to a stroke easier than yesterday but the commentators think the winds may be freshening so we'll have to see.

The cut (low 60 and ties) is creeping out toward +2 but perhaps could stay at +1 depending on conditions.

Dang a double bogey to start her day.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Dang a double bogey to start her day.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
    2 in a row. +3 overall thru 4 holes.

Winds are continuing to pick up per commentators and they also mentioned that the scoring average in the afternoon yesterday was almost 2 strokes higher than in the morning so maybe we'll see the cut move out even more from the current +2.

Battled back to finish +4. It's a bloodbath out there, could still make the cut on the number.

+4 is now T59. And the USGA's smart cut line projection predicts Amy will make the weekend.