Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

Looking more like the cut will finish at -3. Boo.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Confirmed cut moved to -3.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Kia Classic in Carlsbad, CA this week. Coverage on Golf Channel

T - F 7 - 9 pm Central
    S - S 5 - 8 pm Central

+1 t56 after round 1. Cut will probably be +2.

MC in Hawai'i last week.

San Fran this week. Coverage on Golf Channel Th - Su 5 - 8 pm daily.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Started out hot at 2 under but finished even par.

She shot 4 over par but made the cut by 1 stroke. She just started her 3rd round.

1 over par today. 5 over par overall.

Finished T40 in San Fran. Doubled up her winnings for the year.

Irving, TX this week.

Coverage on Golf Channel T-F 11am-1:30pm S-S 2-5pm.

Williamsburg, VA this week
    Coverage on Golf Channel T-F 8-10pm S-S 2-4pm Central.