Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

AMY is in 8th place after day 1 (which was suspended for rain)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Cool Re: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Amy playing in Hawaii this week. Coverage Thursday to Sunday 6-10pm central on golf channel.

This event was was her best career finish t7th in 2014.

Thanks for this info as always BisonAudit! She is off to a marvelous start at -4 after her first round today! Pray that this week starts off a great run for Amy and for Kim Kaufman of South Dakota as well! She has been faithful and paying her dues on the LPGA and Easter would be a very fitting time for Amy to go into Bison mode!

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Thanks for this info as always BisonAudit! She is off
    to a marvelous start at -4 half way through her first round today! Pray that this week starts off a great run for Amy and for Kim Kaufman of South Dakota as well!
    Round 2 today. It's wed - sat this week. She was -4 in round 1. Even so far today.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Round 2 today. It's wed - sat this week. She was -4 in round 1. Even so far today.
    Thanks! Just now figuring that out! (I was really struggling with making heads or tails out of the leaderboard under the impression that she was just playing her first round today..thought I was going to have to call in an audit to the LPGA person in charge of keeping track of that..Uffda!) http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf...rts-wednesday/
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 04-13-2017 at 10:16 PM.