Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Tough outing today. Going to miss the cut.

The field hasn't been posted yet but I'm assuming she'll be off to Australia for the next event in 2 weeks.
    Confirmed.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Golf from Australia beginning tonight on Golf Channel

W 10pm - 1am Central
    T 10:30pm - 1am
    F 10:30pm - 1am
    S 8pm - 1am

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

+3 for round 1 last night. The cut is probably going to be EVEN par give or take.

Didn't make the cut in Oz. Not if the field in Thailand this week. Hasn't played the event in Singapore scheduled for next week the last two years, either. Probably teeing it up again March 17 in Phoenix.

Phoenix this week:

Coverage on Golf Channel
    T 5-8pm Central
    F 5-7pm
    S 6-8pm
    S 6-8pm

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

2 under for the 1st round.

+3 thru for the first 5 holes today and then -4 on the next 3. Now at -3 for the tournament with 9 to play. Projected cut is -2.

And the adventure continues. Doubled #2 (her 11th hole of the day) back to -1. 1 stroke outside the projected cut.

Looks like she finished her round EVEN. -2 for the tournament. Scoreboard watching time now. She's on the number for the cut right now but it could be close depending on what happens in the afternoon.