Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

I looked at her stats on the LPGA website. She hit 14 0f 15 fairways ( her best of the 3 rounds) and 30 putts ( less than the 2nd round). Her greens in regulation were 7 of 18 which is bad. I think that was her problem last year and had worked on it b4 this season. Until today, she was doing well. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Amy finished with an even par round. 7 over for the tourney.

Playing in Phoenix next week. Golf channel T-F 5-8 pm central, S-S 6-8 pm.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Amy was in the lead momentarily, now 1 shot back in her first round. Half the field left to start their round.

She finished 4 under par with 7 birdies and 3 bogies. Nice round.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    She finished 4 under par with 7 birdies and 3 bogies. Nice round.
    I have a feeling that Amy will hit another speed again very soon Dufferole! Looking at the stats for others in the LPGA who have preceded her, I think that she is right on the cusp of a very nice long and exciting LPGA career! I feel like she is just about to throw the whole thing into overdrive!

A rocky start at 2 over but she finished strong at 2 under par. She is 6 under for the tourney with a projected cut at 4 under.

Not a great day. She had a bogey early and 2 birdies to finish with a 1 under round, 7 under overall. Easy scoring conditions had a lot of the players distancing themselves from Amy. Hopefully she goes on a birdie binge tomorrow. Still, she made another cut which is encouraging.

Once Amy gets a win under her belt on the tour, I think that the sky will be the limit! One or two breakout performances are on the horizon for her very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Not a great day. She had a bogey early and 2 birdies to finish with a 1 under round, 7 under overall. Easy scoring conditions had a lot of the players distancing themselves from Amy. Hopefully she goes on a birdie binge tomorrow. Still, she made another cut which is encouraging.
    75th on money list at the moment. Top 80 at end of April get a priority boost. Keep making cuts and she'll be fine for that. Get the putter going and she can be a threat any given week.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie