Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

Congrats Amy!

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Does this mean she is a full time player and entered in all the LPGA tournaments?
    She can play all of the full field events which comes to about 20 based on Dom's segment the other night. She still has to qualify for the majors and there are a number of limited field events (mostly toward the end of the season when they go back through Asia) that, right now she wouldn't get into.

She's basically in the same spot she was her rookie year. A fast start that season got her shuffled up in status mid-year and got her into a couple of majors and one of those limited field events in Asia.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

2017 season tees off Thursday in the Bahamas.

Coverage on Golf Channel (all times Central):
    T-F 10:30am - 1:30pm
    S-S 2:00pm - 4:00 pm

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Amy shot a 4 under 69 today. 4 birdies and no bogies. 5 off the lead.

-2 thru 9 on her second round, -6 total tied for 10th 5 off the lead Stacie Lewis -11

I hope she has a great year. Looking good this week at least.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Finished with a 2 under 71, 4 birdies and 2 bogies. 6 under overall. Didn't make the TV coverage again.

Finished round 2 at -6 for the event, -2 today. Currently t14. Players go deep at this event so I'd guess she's going to end up closer to 20th by the end of the day.

The average winning score at this event over the last 4 years has been -17. 10th place -13. 25th -9.

In 2013, -11 didn't get you a top 25 finish.

4 under on her front 9. Maybe she makes the telecast today.

She finished 5 under par today, 6 birdies and a bogey. She is 11 under total. Probably not on tv today unless they show highlights.