Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Next up 5 rounds of Q School Nov. 30 - Dec. 4.
    Best of Luck Amy, Bison Nation is with you.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Next up 5 rounds of Q School Nov. 30 - Dec. 4.
    Why does she have to go to Q school? Shes been on tour for a couple of years?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

She didn't finish high enough in the winnings this year.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    She didn't finish high enough in the winnings this year.
    Yep. Outside the top 100 on the money list so if she finishes high enough at Q school she can improve her status for next year. Top 20 from Q school go in priority 12 (which would start the season around 106-125 on the priority list.

If she doesn't finish top 20 at Q school she'll start in priority 16 which initially, I think, would be in the 126-150 range but subject to getting shuffled down farther yet as the season progresses (like 170ish).
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Audit, you are the Amy Anderson guru.

Can you provide just a brief summary of how she has done year by year so far?

Also, any idea when LPGA gophers typically peak and how that compares to Amy's age?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Audit, you are the Amy Anderson guru.

Can you provide just a brief summary of how she has done year by year so far?

Also, any idea when LPGA gophers typically peak and how that compares to Amy's age?
    Money List
    2014 80th
    2015 81st
    2016 119th

Career Top 10s: 2

Career Earnings: $308,353

World Golf Ranking: 259

More here: http://www.lpga.com/players/amy-anderson/98084/overview

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Q-School starts Wednesday.

Leaderboard here:

http://scoring.symetratour.com/publi...D=1&RoundID=1#

They'll cut down to the top 70 and ties after Saturday's round 4. A top 20 finish will improve Amy's status on the LPGA tour for next season.

T-23 after round 1

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks for posting and providing the link.