Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

Now back on the outside T61, but USGA is still predicting +4 will be the cut.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

T60 back in.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Tee time 12:06 central Saturday.

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

After 8 straight weeks out there going coast to coast a couple of times, she has to be just drained. Starting out double, double into the wind must have been just devastating for her. She hung in there and finished bogie, eagle, bogie, par, birdie to make the cut. Big load off her back. Hopefully she plays as well as she did on Thursday. Hit 11 of 14 fairways and 13 of 18 greens. That's great ball striking at a US Open. Fairways and Greens!!!!!!!

Playing with Paula Creamer today.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice picture of her and Grant Olson on FB this morning. She's a real sweet girl and he's a great guy as well. If they're dating, I'm happy for both of them.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Even today +6 for the tournament. Going to finish T52, plus or minus a spot.

Marathon Classic in Ohio this week.

TV coverage (central time):
    Golf Channel:
    T-F 7-9pm
    S 5-7pm
    CBS Sunday 3-5pm

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ugly golfing. She shot a 4 over 75 yesterday and is 5 over on her 2nd round after 9 holes today-9 over total.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Ugly golfing. She shot a 4 over 75 yesterday and is 5 over on her 2nd round after 9 holes today-9 over total.
    5 birdies on the back to get back to +4, but not going to make the cut.