Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

She had it going early with 3 birdies in the 1st 7 holes but a double bogey on 8 and 2 more bogies and a birdie had her scoring a even par round. She ended up 7 under for the tournament.

I was looking at her stats and she had been averaging about 248 yards on her drives b4 this tournament. She averaged 275 this week.

Kia Classic. Amy shot a 2 over par 74 today.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Kia Classic. Amy shot a 2 over par 74 today.

Hopefully she plays well on Friday and makes the cut to continue that trend and more! She is right at the cut line now, so in a pretty tightly bunched field she could move way up in hurry tomorrow if she plays like we know she can! I believe she truly is on the cusp on matching a lot of the success she saw with the Bison!

Good points BisonAudit! Seems like she needs to get after the 5's with that good driving as well and start to take advantage wherever the courses allow! She is still paying her dues, fine tuning the myriad of things required, and progressing as many other greats before her have done! Hoping for a great Friday and cut made and perhaps even much more this week in California!!

Amy started her second round on the par 5 10th hole with an eagle to get to EVEN for the event. One clear of the current cut and probably 2 clear of where it'll end up.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

And then 3 bogies in the next 4 holes. On the wrong side of the line now by a stroke or two.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    75th on money list at the moment. Top 80 at end of April get a priority boost. Keep making cuts and she'll be fine for that. Get the putter going and she can be a threat any given week.
    So after Carlsbad where does she stand and what events is she set for coming up? Looked like she was playing this week and now can't find her name in the field!

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    So after Carlsbad where does she stand and what events is she set for coming up? Looked like she was playing this week and now can't find her name in the field!
    She's 86th on the money list. The next tournament is a major and she doesn't qualify based on her standing.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    She may have been on some preliminary list as the top 80 on the money list immediately before the ANA get in, but she dropped to 86th after this weekend. Missed out by less than $2,000.