Default Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

Paradise Island, Bahamas
    Jan 28 - 31

Coverage on Golf Channel
    T-F 10:30 am - 1:30 pm Central
    S-S 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Central

Tee time, round 1 10:31 am Central off the 1st tee
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Default Re: Amy Anderson 2016 LPGA

Amy is +1 after round 1, T66. Top 70 and ties make the weekend I believe.

+1 after 2 rounds, T58 with play still going. looks like she should make the weekend as the cut is currently at +2.

-3 Saturday. -2 for the tourney. T46 at the moment.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Great round today.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

-4 today -6 for the event. T36 right now. Lots of players going low today.

Finished T38 $7,257.

Short turn around to Ocala, FL first round is Wed.

+2 today. the afternoon flight is about halfway through their round.

Coverage on Golf Channel
    W 1 pm - 4:30 pm Central
    T 10 am - 1 pm Central
    F 7 pm - 9 pm Central
    S 2 pm - 4 pm Central

Play suspended for the day, lightning.

Amy still +2, 16 holes to finish tomorrow.

Tough outing today. Going to miss the cut.

The field hasn't been posted yet but I'm assuming she'll be off to Australia for the next event in 2 weeks.