Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Lines from Jax State Fans at National Championship Game

Default Re: Favorite Lines from Jax State Fans at National Championship Game

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    But, does the so-called POTUS like pom-poms?

Only if everybody gets said pom pons and they all have to be the same size and be of no cost to those that show a need or cant afford their own said pompons. They will also be paid for by the top 100 teammakers because we all know they won't use their affluence to buy anything that could be as good as pom pons for those to lazy to get their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Only if everybody gets said pom pons and they all have to be the same size and be of no cost to those that show a need or cant afford their own said pompons. They will also be paid for by the top 100 teammakers because we all know they won't use their affluence to buy anything that could be as good as pom pons for those to lazy to get their own.
    Will everyone participate just as much as the overachievers and shake those darn things all kinds of awesomeness? (light purple).
    Hail the BISON!!!

Keep seeing some of their fans saying they'll see us in Frisco next year. I guess anything can happen, but dont see it

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Keep seeing some of their fans saying they'll see us in Frisco next year. I guess anything can happen, but dont see it
    they can buy a ticket just the same as anyone else.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    By executive order #232254

My wife and I were about to leave the hotel for tailgating. An older JSU couple were checking out, bags in hand. My wife politely asked the old gal if they had to leave right after the game. The old gal snapped back and said "we are leaving after the celebration". I said everyone is welcome to join Bison Nation. She gave me the rolled eyes disgusted look and I just smiled ear to ear. I should have said " bless your heart"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    My wife and I were about to leave the hotel for tailgating. An older JSU couple were checking out, bags in hand. My wife politely asked the old gal if they had to leave right after the game. The old gal snapped back and said "we are leaving after the celebration". I said everyone is welcome to join Bison Nation. She gave me the rolled eyes disgusted look and I just smiled ear to ear. I should have said " bless your heart"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Good grief. Some people....

Wow, Bison fans can be cocky, especially behind the computer; but I don't think 1% of Bison fans would say that to fans of the team they are playing. Sure, we might say it in jest with a little smirk all in good fun; but we make it pretty obvious our intent in all in good fun. Every Jacksonville St fan I say that day before and after the game; I made sure to wish them luck, tell them they played a great game, and told them we'll se you next year.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Wow, Bison fans can be cocky, especially behind the computer; but I don't think 1% of Bison fans would say that to fans of the team they are playing. Sure, we might say it in jest with a little smirk all in good fun; but we make it pretty obvious our intent in all in good fun. Every Jacksonville St fan I say that day before and after the game; I made sure to wish them luck, tell them they played a great game, and told them we'll se you next year.
    And I think your behavior was consistent with 99% of the Bison/JSU fan interactions I observed. It's the 1% of us and/or them who are dickheads - either in person, or (in my opinion, even WORSE) those who go on the other team's chat sites and act like buffoons, that make the rest look bad. Why we are still obsessed about JSU fans a month after the game amazes me, though. WE WON. MOVE ON! There are Fighting Hawks fans to make fun of.
    Last edited by SomeBeach; 02-09-2016 at 03:08 AM.

My sister told me a story of a Bison fan overhearing some Dallas folks talking. One Dallas resident was wondering about all the people wearing green and gold, The other Dallas resident said, 'Oh, that's North Dakota State, they come down here every year and kick the shit out of somebody.'