Page 84 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Didn’t want to start a new thread in case this has already been posted, but yet another Bison entering the transfer portal.

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...qF9XG5.twitter
    0% chance he goes to another D1 school

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    You fail to understand that doing the same as the other players at the senior bowl with 3-4 other position players to be compared to is one thing. Being compared to other players across the country at all FBS schools (130 schools and around 455 starting linebackers) is another. If you are average at the senior bowl you are the second best player at your position. However, if you are average during the regular season, you are the 227th ranked linebacker in all FBS football.
    I think that is kind of what he was implying with the hurt draft stock.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I thought I had seen everything here on BV. But wow. People are pissing there pants because they are concerned that when or if Jabril makes the NFL that NDSU wont be mentioned and or wont get the credit for him??? Unfucking believable.
    People taking about loyalty, risk, owing, and feeling personally slighted while they are the first to bail out when things get a little dicey. People who have no idea what taking real risk is about. Their feeling like they are owed something because they contribute nothing more than what is necessary to get a seat. Let's play it as safe as possible as criticize the choice of others.

This isn't a young man who simply took. He highly contributed to 3 national championships. A key part to those teams. 128 fcs programs and only 2 other schools have a trophy in the past decade. We are so spoiled there is no appreciation for what has been accomplished and recognition. Hey, Cox helped this program win 3 titles. What else can he do?

If he fails pursuing his dream, it's his dream and his failure. No one else's. This whole topic brought out the self serving whiny bitches. What have you done for me lately. Well, how about 3 titles mother fuckers. It's enough.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    People taking about loyalty, risk, owing, and feeling personally slighted while they are the first to bail out when things get a little dicey. People who have no idea what taking real risk is about. Their feeling like they are owed something because they contribute nothing more than what is necessary to get a seat. Let's play it as safe as possible as criticize the choice of others.

This isn't a young man who simply took. He highly contributed to 3 national championships. A key part to those teams. 128 fcs programs and only 2 other schools have a trophy in the past decade. We are so spoiled there is no appreciation for what has been accomplished and recognition. Hey, Cox helped this program win 3 titles. What else can he do?

If he fails pursuing his dream, it's his dream and his failure. No one else's. This whole topic brought out the self serving whiny bitches. What have you done for me lately. Well, how about 3 titles mother fuckers. It's enough.

He could help play against the best team NDSU has faced in its history.

I think that you are overly harsh in this paragraph and make a number of assumptions.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    He could help play against the best team NDSU has faced in its history.
    More comments that are like I won the mega big ass lottery for $687 billion but I have to split it with somebody.

Everyone take a deep breath. Jabril Cox is gone. 3 titles is all we get help with. The Bison move on. Now speculate where he goes but stop the whining about him leaving because he left. Not coming back as a player. Bison career OVER.

By the way, this program got zero FBS wins with Jabril Cox. Come fall, it will be that way again. Love him and one of my all time favorites, but that is really.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I think that you are overly harsh in this paragraph and make a number of assumptions.
    Yep, I agree.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

More comments that are like I won the mega big ass lottery for $687 billion but I have to split it with somebody.

Everyone take a deep breath. Jabril Cox is gone. 3 titles is all we get help with. The Bison move on. Now speculate where he goes but stop the whining about him leaving because he left. Not coming back as a player. Bison career OVER.

By the way, this program got zero FBS wins with Jabril Cox. Come fall, it will be that way again. Love him and one of my all time favorites, but that is really.

I'm not required to act like this is perfectly fine, no loss to the program at all. The fanbase was counting on having its best linebacker prospect in history to play the best team we've ever played.

If Trey transferred tomorrow, would you just say "Oh well, we got one title from him?" Good enough, next man up?

The young mans dream is to play FBS football. Now he has the opportunity to do so, where he didn't four years ago. He is following the NCAA rules on transferring. Good luck to the young man!