Page 66 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

i was pissed... then cool with it... and now back to pissed.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i was pissed... then cool with it... and now back to pissed.
    I don't really care how any of us feel about it. I'm dying to know what the team is thinking though...

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I don't really care how any of us feel about it. I'm dying to know what the team is thinking though...
    Id say 75% are cool or dont care . 25% are questioning it & not happy a leader walked out on them (that's what I'm hearing)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m doubting the “leader walked out on them” take a little. Sure maybe the young guys may have that feeling a bit but would be surprised there is anything but happiness for him from the upperclassmen. IMHO.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I saw this coming. I predict more dark days ahead in the LB position for us.

I think the only answer is to recruit worse players and not develop them as much.

This works well in most industries.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Or at least make them peak in their senior season like Wentz. Jesus these coaches are ruining this program with their great development and it needs to stop. Or at least slow down.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Hope he absolutely STOMPS the competition wherever he ends up. I was mad, and then reading his post, its pretty clear that he doesnt hold any animosity towards his time at NDSU, but has a dream that he has a chance to reach, and in the process, will LIKELY improve his draft stock. NDSU doesnt have a massive history of Linebacker draft picks outside of emmanuel. I want him to rip the FBS to shreds and that will pave the way for other NDSU LBs in the future to not HAVE to leave to get good NFL attention
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    100% this. Does it hurt to lose him? Of course. Would have loved to see another season of him as a Bison, but at this point I'm glad we had him for the years we did.

Those that think that going FBS would alleviate this problem are delusional. In 2016 alone 117 FB players took advantage of the graduate transfer rule.
    Disagree 100%. FCS should not be a development league for FBS. If Jabril wanted FBS so bad, yet no offers, he should have walked on at the beginning at the school of his choice. As a fan, alumnus and teammaker I cheer on the team, not individuals. When they get to NFL I follow as individuals. Jabril would have done just fine in the draft next year without transfering. His departure will affect the team and I doubt all the players are happy about it. These are all my opinions and it seems there are plenty of people on Bisonville with opinions on each side.

So how does this work for Jabril in the interim period here? Does he still go through winter workouts with Coach Kramer? I assume he is still receiving scholarship benefits that he was awarded too right? FCOA? Still getting that as long as he has not actually transferred?