Page 59 of 163 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Yeah what the hell is wrong with us for wanting to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncommon.Name View Post
    If a kid has the opportunity to improve their draft stock and develop in their position skill-set by playing at a higher level against better opponents, you should be happy for them. NDSU isn't going to be the best opportunity for everyone to hone those skills. Put your homerism aside and look at the bigger picture. Playing one game against Oregon isn't going to cut it when you look at the grand scheme of things. A lot of kids elect to grad-transfer for further development for various reasons. Being mad at him and taking it personal because you want to see your team win is selfish.
    The only issue with your argument is that NDSU has had success in the NFL and highly scouted players. If we had an issue with guys getting drafted I could see this argument. But we don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    NDSU is playing Oregon. Couldve upped his draft stock in that game. Something to ponder.
    Those are the games we need guys like Jabril. It's like playing Kansas State without Marcus Williams or Billy Turner. But we will figure it out.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Gotta admit I'm disappointed. Goes against everything you stand for as a Bison football player.

Once a Bison always a Bison. Good luck Jabril!

No I in team but there is a ME

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    The only issue with your argument is that NDSU has had success in the NFL and highly scouted players. If we had an issue with guys getting drafted I could see this argument. But we don’t.
    Yeah, those 6 active players on NFL rosters really stand out. Even have a couple starters out of those. Well done.

Yeah, those 6 active players on NFL rosters really stand out. Even have a couple starters out of those. Well done.
    Who the fuck are you to talk? I don't think you are a Bison fan and obviously you are just here to rub it in. Sorry, Bison are a family and choosing to walk away for questionable benefits just doesn't seem right.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good luck to Jabril and thank you for what you have done for the Bison!!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Who the fuck are you to talk? I don't think you are a Bison fan and obviously you are just here to rub it in. Sorry, Bison are a family and choosing to walk away for questionable benefits just doesn't seem right.
    Apparently you don't handle differing opinions well. Increasing skills and draft stock are "questionable benefits"!?!? Hell, getting out of North Dakota is a benefit in itself!

Apparently you don't handle differing opinions well. Increasing skills and draft stock are "questionable benefits"!?!? Hell, getting out of North Dakota is a benefit in itself!
    Dude you really need to bring some new material we hear the same shtick everytime we play someone new. In the end your still the one hanging out on our lowly message board talking smack to a "JV" team.