Page 54 of 163 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

If Jabril didn’t move from Mike LB would he still be transferring assuming he was still putyup amaze balls numbers? Draft stock could very well have been better than it is now pre position move. I blame Entz!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    If Jabril didn’t move from Mike LB would he still be transferring assuming he was still putyup amaze balls numbers? Draft stock could very well have been better than it is now pre position move. I blame Entz!
    He never played MLB (at least not extensively). In 2017 and 2018 he was the SLB and in 2019 he was the WLB.

His numbers weren't much different from 2018 and 2019 honestly.

2018: 91 tackles (54 solo), 9.5 TFLs, 4 sacks, 4 INTs (2 TDs), 3 PBUs, 7 QB hurries
    2019: 92 tackles (57 solo), 9.5 TFLs, 5.5 sacks, 1 INT (0 TDs), 6 PBUs, 5 QB hurries

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He is taking a pretty good size gamble here. It may really backfire.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

TJ Holl had 5 total tackles for Louisville last year.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He never played MLB (at least not extensively). In 2017 and 2018 he was the SLB and in 2019 he was the WLB.

His numbers weren't much different from 2018 and 2019 honestly.

2018: 91 tackles (54 solo), 9.5 TFLs, 4 sacks, 4 INTs (2 TDs), 3 PBUs, 7 QB hurries
    2019: 92 tackles (57 solo), 9.5 TFLs, 5.5 sacks, 1 INT (0 TDs), 6 PBUs, 5 QB hurries
    Yeah I know....
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post

Does anyone know what classes he's taking? Someone should call contact the instructors to sabotage his grades.
    now we talking BIG TIME football lets go!! haha
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    If it is happening frequently then I'd guess that means that NDSU is pumping out a lot of really good players.
    I'm not sure it will happen frequently. I think all elite true freshmen will be getting playing time from now on.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Wow thats a gut punch for sure.... Hope he stays and racks up ridiculous numbers, but if he goes somewhere else, I hope he's an all american and gets crazy draft buzz.

Really surprised that this happened considering he got his brother to come here too. you dont get your brother to come to a school that you hate. Either something changed internally )switching to WLB or something- thought I cant imagine thats the case), or he just believes being a LB at NDSU isnt nearly as lucrative than say a QB is at NDSU when it comes to being draftable.

Humber made it int he NFL, but not alot of other NDSU LB's have. Or am I mis-remembering? Emmanuel got moved TO LB obviously but have we ever had a LB drafted?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Wow thats a gut punch for sure.... Hope he stays and racks up ridiculous numbers, but if he goes somewhere else, I hope he's an all american and gets crazy draft buzz.

Really surprised that this happened considering he got his brother to come here too. you dont get your brother to come to a school that you hate. Either something changed internally )switching to WLB or something- thought I cant imagine thats the case), or he just believes being a LB at NDSU isnt nearly as lucrative than say a QB is at NDSU when it comes to being draftable.

Humber made it int he NFL, but not alot of other NDSU LB's have. Or am I mis-remembering? Emmanuel got moved TO LB obviously but have we ever had a LB drafted?
    This is a draft position play by Jabril; only way it makes sense for him. And considering the short career of most NFL players, I can't get upset with him wanting to maximize the return immediately.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

Joe Mays got drafted by Philly.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.