Page 50 of 163 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Jasir probably takes his spot if big bro leaves.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I just hope they fire Beth fake news Hoole! She lied!!!!!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    there more apt to move UP a level, then stay at same level. cmon, even you can recognize that.
    Instead of just running your mouth show me something that proves this to be true.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    It's not likely. This is about improving NFL stock and there are multiple top 15 programs already interested. A one-year tour with Kansas State, who didn't send a single player to the combine is unlikely. Possible, but not at all what this is about.
    Bolded for emphasis; I was not aware of this and wonder if Ross is hearing some rumblings.

Ross, even though I am NDSU rube, and hope you are right (goes to a top 15 program), Kansas State should not be written off. Even if they didn't send a single player to the combine, those NFL scouts all say that when they grind tape, they are most interested in your play against the best competition. The plain truth is K St plays better teams day in and day out than NDSU, so I do think that is a solid step up for him and would improve his stock. Not to mention, easy to adapt to the system, and closer to home. AND, K St. is very close to being a top 25 program again. I think they would be very, very tempting to Jabril.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I just hope they fire Beth fake news Hoole! She lied!!!!!
    Yep, she needs to go along with every reporter who has ever interviewed a politician.....

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Probably true, but KSU did have trouble with two LBs this weekend: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...ed/ar-BB10Bc9h
    Hmmm this is extremely fishy to me. I sure as hell hope Klieman didn't have some tampering with Jabril on this, seems strange this happens and all of a sudden Jabril decides to enter the transfer portal......

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

From what I have read about those 3 LBs is that 1 was a freshman and was probably going to redshirt anyway and the other was a walk on so I don’t think it has much to do with that personally.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Hmmm this is extremely fishy to me. I sure as hell hope Klieman didn't have some tampering with Jabril on this, seems strange this happens and all of a sudden Jabril decides to enter the transfer portal......
    I was thinking Lakes was making that up.....holy smokes. Hope Ross is right about top 15 programs going after him. I think folks would have an issue with Coach K if this is how it went down.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Instead of just running your mouth show me something that proves this to be true.
    I'm pretty sure the vast majority of FCS transfers are going D2, not G5/P5.

BTW, Colorado State has eight players in the transfer portal: https://247sports.com/college/colora...ransferPortal/

Boise State has 6.

With Jabril, I'm kind of amazed we ever got him in the first place so I wish him success no matter where he plays (except against NDSU.)

What is really left for Jabril to accomplish at NDSU?

I get that this sucks, but the kid earned a degree, helped win three rings for us etc. I'd take 3 year Jabril Cox type players all day every day.

Best of luck to this kid and his future. He's going to be a really good player in the NFL when he gets there.