Page 38 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

the Stars should've been taken out at 20-0 in 1Q
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    the Stars should've been taken out at 20-0 in 1Q

C'mon Chapo, players want to play. You tell a player, "We're going to sit you because you may get hurt in this game." The player will say to you, "Fuck you"

he got hurt right b4 half time I think though..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    C'mon Chapo, players want to play. You tell a player, "We're going to sit you because you may get hurt in this game." The player will say to you, "Fuck you"
    Have you ever watched week 17 of the NFL? all the stars sit out unless the season is on the line. our 6th string guys were better than their starters.. i.E. Bussey

One of the coaches explained it last year. The staters need to play because they need the work. Game work to get better.
    Plus they are the starters. They want to play and deserve it. It's really that simple.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

So, still no info on his injury?

As a footnote, does anyone watch the Coach Show on Sunday morning anymore? I always forget about it, just as I did this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

As a footnote, does anyone watch the Coach Show on Sunday morning anymore? I always forget about it, just as I did this morning.

At the postgame presser yesterday Entz was asked about his level of concern on Cox's injury and he just gave a coach speak answer about how they didn't play him in the 2nd half because they had a 27 point halftime lead. Maybe he elaborates a bit more at tomorrow afternoon's press conference.

I don't watch the Coach's show when it airs anymore. It's usually posted on YouTube on Sunday afternoon with commercial breaks taken out so I just watch it on there when I get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    At the postgame presser yesterday Entz was asked about his level of concern on Cox's injury and he just gave a coach speak answer about how they didn't play him in the 2nd half because they had a 27 point halftime lead. Maybe he elaborates a bit more at tomorrow afternoon's press conference.

I don't watch the Coach's show when it airs anymore. It's usually posted on YouTube on Sunday afternoon with commercial breaks taken out so I just watch it on there when I get a chance.
    Yeah, I heard that, which was basically a “no comment” comment.

Gotcha. Wonder what ratings are for it nowadays.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Entz said he walked out with Cox, but didn't really say if he was fine or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

I'm not local so I watch it on Youtube nearly every Sunday night.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯