Page 28 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Cox finishes 4th in the Buck Bunchanan Award (national defensive player of the year) voting. The top 3 were invited to the awards banquet in Frisco on the eve of the national championship game.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...ec&tm=&src=FCS

Not too bad for a guy with 2 more years left to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Cox finishes 4th in the Buck Bunchanan Award (national defensive player of the year) voting. The top 3 were invited to the awards banquet in Frisco on the eve of the national championship game.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...ec&tm=&src=FCS

Not too bad for a guy with 2 more years left to play.
    He doesn’t need an invite. He will be there
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I mean thats amazing, 15 sacks vs a terrible collection of offensive lines.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    You so badly want to be a fan of an FBS team, why don't you go Row the Boat with Fleck and company?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Damn but it would be funny to see you and the rest of "They're Puds" crowd put on some pads and go through the Oklahoma Drill with some of those Puds....
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    You so badly want to be a fan of an FBS team, why don't you go Row the Boat with Fleck and company?
    Bunch of puds. Couldn’t even get the Mdewauketon Sioux to spring for a roof on their field.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    The Gophs are Pud U

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    The Gophs are Pud U

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Shouldn't that prove that FBS, particularly the Sun Belt or Mountain West is a lateral move?

I don't comprehend how Bison fans can piss and moan so hard about how bad the competition. Does Alabama bemoan how bad Pittsburgh and Northwestern are? Because if there were a 24 team playoff in FBS, both of those teams would have made the playoffs. And they would have been beaten by 30 in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Damn but it would be funny to see you and the rest of "They're Puds" crowd put on some pads and go through the Oklahoma Drill with some of those Puds....
    Be nice guys. You can't spell Spuds without puds.

I sincerely apologize in advance to the decent people of Moorhead, but after months of constant reading "puds" from a guy who is everything Moorhead (and Minnesota) and anti-Fargo (and North Dakota), I couldn't resist anymore about the irony.
    Hail the BISON!!!

The hell are you mouth breathers even bitching about? FBS? I made that post because Jabril is the best defensive player in the FCS. By far.

If some LB can put up 15 sacks against Southland conference offensive tackles, I hope none of you complained about Jerimiah Briscoe being the back to back Walter Payton award winner due to big stats against bad competition.

seriously. "WeAreThePride". your post was so stupid. I cant believe im giving you the time of day with this response.

Fleck? Row the boat? The hell are you talking about? your posts fucking suck.