Page 2 of 163 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Interesting to see all the MVFC offers but no MAC, Sunbelt, CUSA etc.?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Interesting to see all the MVFC offers but no MAC, Sunbelt, CUSA etc.?
    does that make him less of a get?? He is a "Blue Chip" FCS recruit
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

he's going to be a big LB in a couple years

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    does that make him less of a get?? He is a "Blue Chip" FCS recruit
    No just strange only mvfc offers when other conferences are close by and obviously he has talent enough to play g5 etc

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

No just strange only mvfc offers when other conferences are close by and obviously he has talent enough to play g5 etc

I say good for us! No way to tell until he gets here, but for now I am marking this down as a reload!

Big time get. Gotta love a 6-2 linebacker with wheels like that. Playing QB you know he's got the football smarts too. Congrats

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I think any player we have can play on a lower G5 team, but I think we take more "raw" talent in and mold them. Its my opinion most schools overlook the type players we get and Im totally fine with it, much like all the Honors that go to other schools players and NDSU gets overlooked, its because IMO do you give the entire team All american and all Conference honors? ots about the totality not 1.

I trust the coaches choices
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    he's going to be a big LB in a couple years
    He is big enough already

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Jabril is a big time athlete from outside of our traditional recruiting area who was wanted badly by the big dogs of the MVFC. Big time get for our staff. Go Bison!!
    We are the biggest dog Kerm!!

That said, welcome Jabril and get ready to party!! Awesome and congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We are the biggest dog Kerm!!

Sent from my iPhone.
    We agree. Stipulated. Fact. QED. I just meant that I love beating our conference rivals for recruits that they want badly. Are you assholes happy now?
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden