Page 17 of 163 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Bizon football show they interviewed him and he was asked about the family feel with his brother and his response was it really makes it feel like home for as long as i'm here.... or something along those lines. For as long as he's here........ he may declare early if he can.....
    I caught that also---I was just trying to ignore that statement.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I caught that also---I was just trying to ignore that statement.
    I caught it also, unless he would transfer to a FBS team for his final year. Hope none of this is true.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Or you know, maybe he isn't planning on being in Fargo for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Or you know, maybe he isn't planning on being in Fargo for the rest of his life.
    Yeah. I don't think anyone is saying that. I think the entire conversation he was having was in context of being with his brother, who is younger than him. If you frame it that way, he is referring to how long he can play with him because it won't be the whole time.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Yeah. I don't think anyone is saying that. I think the entire conversation he was having was in context of being with his brother, who is younger than him. If you frame it that way, he is referring to how long he can play with him because it won't be the whole time.
    Right as in he is older so has less years of eligibility? Because anyone suggesting that he is openly thinking now of turning pro after his Jr season should probably lay off the joose.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Might mean nothing, just thought it was interestingly worded. He's a beast, hope he does what is best for him and I'll enjoy the time I've got watching him anchor this D

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wouldn't read into what he's saying too much he's shown a lot of potential but needs to continue to be the beast that he is.

Cox witnessed what happened to #49 and if the Bison run the table and he has the career he looks to be having, I dont think Cox leaving a year early is a stretch, Ive actually stated earlier on this site that he will go early as a super talent and he looks even better than he did back then. Deluca wishes he would have went early and he would of went in the draft if he did, Chase the $$ brother as nobody cares about you when your gone.

I really think Jabril Cox is a special player, possibly a NDSU GOAT. In the SEC, there are 20 of him.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I really think Jabril Cox is a special player, possibly a NDSU GOAT. In the SEC, there are 20 of him.
    W/O injury he will get drafted when he does decide to go and he will play Sundays, even if he is MVFC, plenty of those in NFL right now. Todays NFL doesnt require FBS, if your good enough they will find you.