Page 16 of 163 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Nebraska is so bad that our SOS would probably go down if the Bison played them. They suck period
    That can't be true.....they're part of the P5 that some with the "Small Dick Syndrome" want SO badly!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

2 postgame pressers in a row where he’s mentioned wanting to get on offense. Maybe he wants to get 5-10 snaps a game at WR?

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Nebraska is so bad that They suck period
    Almost feel sorry for Frost. Almost ...

Jabril Cox is Dude. Very glad he's a Bison

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Almost feel sorry for Frost. Almost ...

Jabril Cox is Dude. Very glad he's a Bison
    Still amazed we got him. How did that happen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    He will be the first player to leave as a junior and be drafted from NDSU IMO.
    I would pump the brakes on that. We all thought Marcus Williams would be a 1st or 2nd round pick. Didnt happen. He went undrafted. We all thought DeLuca would be 3rd or 4th round pick and he went undrafted. To declare for the NFL draft, you need to be a lock for a first round pick. I think Jabril has NFL talent and if he continues to improve, he will have a chance to actually get drafted. But its kind of early.

I'm just glad we got him. Other teams overlooked him and Klieman saw something in him that others didnt. Boy are we lucky! Hes one of my favorite players. Love his post game interviews and it would be fun to see some snaps on offense

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    2 postgame pressers in a row where he’s mentioned wanting to get on offense. Maybe he wants to get 5-10 snaps a game at WR?
    As a former QB, can he throw it further than Easton?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    As a former QB, can he throw it further than Easton?
    I wonder what a good position would be for Jabril. He played QB. I'm thinking WR, TE, RB, or wildcat QB

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would be happy for him if he declared early as a high pick but we need Jabril for the Oregon game in 2020

Jabril should go after this year!! Deluca should of too. Lost out on millions
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I would be happy for him if he declared early as a high pick but we need Jabril for the Oregon game in 2020
    Bizon football show they interviewed him and he was asked about the family feel with his brother and his response was it really makes it feel like home for as long as i'm here.... or something along those lines. For as long as he's here........ he may declare early if he can.....