Page 33 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Good info; when someone bumps a thread about one of our studs, I get a queasy feeling......
    Ditto.......
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I really hope Jabril sticks it out with no Junior year declaration to the NFL. Obviously needs to stay healthy or he is help to nobody.

Go Bison
    If NDSU wins the national championship and he’s an all-American, I think he would be stupid to come back.

Nothing to prove and he’ll have a degree. Leave and make money while your stock is high.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    If NDSU wins the national championship and he’s an all-American, I think he would be stupid to come back.

Nothing to prove and he’ll have a degree. Leave and make money while your stock is high.
    It would depend where hes being projected

Can someone please start talking politics so we can get this thread locked?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Can someone please start talking politics so we can get this thread locked?
    Why the purple?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

10000% Jabril should enter the draft after this season. Deluca should of too early, it cost him millions.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    10000% Jabril should enter the draft after this season. Deluca should of too early, it cost him millions.
    Not really. If your not a first round pick your contract isn't guaranteed anyway.

Jabril should do what's best for him for listen to as little outside noise as possible while making an informed decision. It's a gamble to play another season when you're an established prospect but it's also a gamble to go out early in many cases. 49 of 144 early entrants this year weren't drafted (link). That's a lot!

He could've declared this year if he really wanted to since he's 3 years out of high school but he didn't. Maybe he wants to get his degree first. Maybe he wants to play some more on the same team as his brother. Maybe he wants to go the grad transfer route to a P5 school for the 2020 season to really try to maximize his draft status. My advice is to enjoy a talent like him while he's here.

On a related note I wish the NFL would adopt a policy like the NBA has where a prospect can declare but not hire an agent and go through a good chunk of the pre-draft prospect and pull his name out and go back to college if he's not liking where he's trending.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Jabril should do what's best for him for listen to as little outside noise as possible while making an informed decision. It's a gamble to play another season when you're an established prospect but it's also a gamble to go out early in many cases. 49 of 144 early entrants this year weren't drafted (link). That's a lot!

He could've declared this year if he really wanted to since he's 3 years out of high school but he didn't. Maybe he wants to get his degree first. Maybe he wants to play some more on the same team as his brother. Maybe he wants to go the grad transfer route to a P5 school for the 2020 season to really try to maximize his draft status. My advice is to enjoy a talent like him while he's here.
    Yep I heard that and they were discussing it on ESPN one morning. Some of those guys got some really bad advice from somebody.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It seems foolish to declare for the draft unless you're a lock for a 3rd round pick or better.